Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 months ago

I am disappointed with Priyanka chopra. Did she ever made a stand?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Bollywood celebrities always have a mob mentality when it comes to these causes. They wait to see if majority will post or say something before saying something.

That being said, a few people had said something back in December or January including Varun Dhawan, Sonam Kapoor, Javed Jaffrey. Swara is always vocal about the Palestinian issues on twitter. So respect ✊🏽

Saying something is better than saying nothing, but Alia and Malaika’s posts is giving All Lives Matter energy. And all of them are afraid to mention the words Palestine or Palestinian or even mention that Israel caused this.

And for anyone who’s sick and tired of my posts or opinions about this, I don’t give damn. There’s an actual video out there of a Palestinian father holding his headless baby. A literal beheaded baby this time but no western media outlet or politician is talking about it after they spread the now debunked 40 beheaded Israeli babies lie for weeks and months. It’s blood boiling and aggravating to the core.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

i could not sleep seeing that picture of a baby,i simply couldnt...and i am literally heartbroken seeing indians having fun seeing that picture! Just now,i am a bit happy to see some stars are protesting. Its too late still,they did something. May God give everyone conscience.

Edited by PilloWtalk_13 - 4 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Bekind

It would been nice if Alia posted something about Rafa and not just hashtag. That is what Kim kardashian said All.

exactly, saying 'All' is just a way to avoid getting any backlash from those that support israel, they are too scared to mention palestine directly. Its not talking about the absolutely horrific things that are happening in palestine, children are being blown to pieces, they are literally going through hell

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakhtaavar

Even Benjamin Netanyahu said they made a mistake by bombing Rafah but Indians are still cheering this 🤦‍♂️

This is breaking my heart! How can they??

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Bollywood celebrities always have a mob mentality when it comes to these causes. They wait to see if majority will post or say something before saying something.

That being said, a few people had said something back in December or January including Varun Dhawan, Sonam Kapoor, Javed Jaffrey. Swara is always vocal about the Palestinian issues on twitter. So respect ✊🏽

Saying something is better than saying nothing, but Alia and Malaika’s posts is giving All Lives Matter energy. And all of them are afraid to mention the words Palestine or Palestinian or even mention that Israel caused this.

And for anyone who’s sick and tired of my posts or opinions about this, I don’t give damn. There’s an actual video out there of a Palestinian father holding his headless baby. A literal beheaded baby this time but no western media outlet or politician is talking about it after they spread the now debunked 40 beheaded Israeli babies lie for weeks and months. It’s blood boiling and aggravating to the core.

This makes me absolutely scream with rage and heartache, no major news outlet is showing any outrage over this! i felt so sick and mortified after seeing that video of that father holding his headless child, what has the world come to that some people are silent over this!

zara321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Israel killed Indian national Anil Kale.

https://www.livemint.com/news/india/indian-national-waibhav-anil-kale-dies-in-gaza-amid-israel-hamas-war-un-staff-who-was-he-11715765068296.html

The UN informed that the shots that killed the Indian national on Monday in Rafah came from the Israeli tank.

^^I have no idea how anyone who is Indian can defend Israel after that.

And has any indian news outlet shown outrage against this? has the indian government shown outrage against this?

Isreal doesn't care who it kills in palestine, they just want to wipe out everyone in palestine and claim the land, they only care about their agenda. They killed several humanitarian aid workers who were just trying to give aid to the Palestinian people, many of them were british, and then isreal lied and said it was a mistake, they need to be stopped! they cannot keep getting away with all this murder!

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago
Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I saw that yesterday. I could not believe how cruel can someone be? No other countries are speaking up other than Ireland. Alia may have said All lives due to Hollywood projects. But I am very disappointed with priyanka. No idea what will happen next. In each American holiday their attack is stronger than ever.

1274961 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

And has any indian news outlet shown outrage against this? has the indian government shown outrage against this?

Isreal doesn't care who it kills in palestine, they just want to wipe out everyone in palestine and claim the land, they only care about their agenda. They killed several humanitarian aid workers who were just trying to give aid to the Palestinian people, many of them were british, and then isreal lied and said it was a mistake, they need to be stopped! they cannot keep getting away with all this murder!

At least I haven't seen too much about him. And he served in Indian army too in the past. I am absolutely shocked that there is no outrage. I feel like I am one of the few that is outraged that Israel killed him.

Bekind thumbnail

tripti and Sonam get backlash

Tripti post

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7g4EjxK5xn/?igsh=MTBranZkODhuOXdtYg==

Sonam Kapoor

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7gbl7ABaDz/?igsh=MWJrenluMnBvczcwcg==

people are saying why are you not voicing regarding Kashmiri pandits

Sonam getting more hate comments than Tripti because she shared many posts about Rafah. I am surprised how can you not support rafah? Wherever they take the refugee, they get attacked.