Users

Frequent Posters

Banned

Posted: 4 months ago

[Post Removed]

791198 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Anyone trying to paint armed resistance need to realize that once Nelson Mandela and mukti bahini were also labeled terrorists.. and any person who goes around claiming that Hamas is an Iran backed terror organization needs to accept that mukti bahini was an Indian backed terror organization…

occupiers don’t have any morality… azaadi cheen k leni parti hai… if they had any morals they wouldn’t be colonizing others lands….

Or these people think that bengalis should have just sat and let pak army steal their lands, rights and mandates?

They shouldn’t have formed mukti bahini by accepting aid and weapons from India?

it used to baffle me to see brown people bending over backwards to justify Israel’s action but then I remembered history has always seen traitors like

Mir jaffar and ambhi kumar… and POC who side with white colonizers like Israelis are just that.

You know what else I find baffling. Those people who call this genocide a “war” or even worse, a “conflict”. You can’t, as an occupying force for the last 76 years, with some of the best military grade weapons in the world start a war against a captive population of majority children who have absolutely no means to defend themselves. War is between armies and nations. Not between a ruthless military and helpless children. It’s genocide, plain and simple.

JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: munchkin99

ashamed? Why? I'm not a paki smiley36

Clearly ashamed of your nationality and views, hence the fake ID smiley36 no one is posting from their one day old IDs here… except for you…

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Yeah after 6 months when they actually saw a pic of a beheaded and burned kid.

JustWandering thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starsign12

I am really trying to understand here (not being cynical.).people are saying armed resistance is justified as it is a freedom struggle..then they want Israel to cease to exist.Correct?? They don't support two nation theory.....and support hamas

So why not say it clearly instead of twisting it for human rights and humanity.Similarily Israel will do what it has to do to defend it's territory....The war will go on.....till I guess Israel loses or palestine loses..azaadi cheen lo on dead bodies ..rest of the world will go on..elites will not let Israel fall..netanyahu yes..not israel

Best outcome is both countries separate with clear demarcation..but then how will geopolitics and religion let it happen

Occupation needs to cease to exist.

Armed resistance was the ONLY thing that got bengalis freedom, end of genocide AND pak army occupation.

How do you think Algeria got freedom from France?

JustWandering thumbnail

Originally posted by: Socklet

Yeah after 6 months when they actually saw a pic of a beheaded and burned kid.

there were beheaded babies and toddler bodies without any arms or legs even in the first month.

791198 thumbnail

Clearly ashamed of your nationality and views, hence the fake ID smiley36 no one is posting from their one day old IDs here… except for you…

I would be ashamed too if I was brazenly on the wrong side of history simply because I abhorred all people of a certain religion, including innocent children.Truly, a tell-tale sign in those lacking cultural refinement. Best not to engage with Darwinian failures. They are simply trying to derail the thread by attempting to get a rise out of members.

1215313 thumbnail

Occupation needs to cease to exist.

Armed resistance was the ONLY thing that got bengalis freedom, end of genocide AND pak army occupation.

How do you think Algeria got freedom from France?

When you say occupation does it mean only Gaza or the entire country of Israel

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

there were beheaded babies and toddler bodies without any arms or legs even in the first month.

They had a reason that time “But Hamas…”. F the people who supported and supports that shitty country. Like I said many innocent people will lose their lives and we will be just watching. Those who have the power to stop them are silent doing nothing.
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

So much respect for saba, since the start of all of this she has been posting in support of Palestine, and she still is.

And swara has also been very vocal about her support for Palestine

1000013968.jpg

1000013972.jpg

1000013971.jpg

1000013969.jpg

1000013974.jpg

Edited by zara321 - 4 months ago