Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1215313 thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

In Indian context don't equate Bhagat Singh and gandhi with hamas...

Gandhi dint use children and hospitals as shield....it was a non violent movement which led millions of Indians in jail ..

Bhagat Singh targeted British officers not their wives and children.Hamas should have gone after IDF not civilians

When ppl refuse to accept the grey here..and follow narratives as us vs them ..then cynics choose not to take sides..

Call out hamas /Qatar and Israel equally

Call out saudi/ usa and iran/ isis equally

Have protest for all or else let the sheep do their thing and the elite will do theirs

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

I really dont care what celebs think but it should stop now. Both sides are equally responsible for this thing.

Killing kids and women is new low whoever doing it. United Nations as usual useless can't even get to funding source properly of hamas. Israel also now should stop. Its getting too much. Taali ek haath se nahi bajti.

Some people and organisations are behind this offcourse.

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

People that defend Israel today would have defended Britain’s colonization of India and would have called every Indian freedom fighter from Bhagat Singh to Gandhi a terrorist.

PLEASE DO NOT being INDIAN FREEDOM FIGHTERS here. I dont know your nationality but this is highly offensive. Kaha Hamas who have ALSO KILLED people. Kaha Gandhi aur bhagat singh.

Also

https://ncert.nic.in/ebooks.php?ln=

1215313 thumbnail

There is war everywhere...it's like the world is being led to it either by civil war or direct confrontation...if I dint have a kid and hence a stake in the future...I would say fck off to the elites and the world

982283 thumbnail

I am so disappointed with Vicky Kaushal and Aditya Roy Kapur. I did not expect them to make any use of the platform given to them. It truly is a privilege. Yes, use it for work-related purposes. But at times you conscience should be aware that you should use it for humanity. Imagine if everyone in the world became like them.

791198 thumbnail

People that defend Israel today would have defended South Africa’s apartheid and called Nelson Mandela a terrorist.

People that defend Israel today would have defended Hitler and the Nazis and would have labeled the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising as a terrorist organization’s movement.

People that defend Israel today would have defended Britain’s colonization of India and would have called every Indian freedom fighter from Bhagat Singh to Gandhi a terrorist.

People that defend Israel today would have defended France, Italy, Belgium, Denmark’s colonization of Africa and criticized every fight for freedom and autonomy and dignity of the indigenous people by calling them all terrorists.

People who defend Israel today would have defended all the white plantation owners in America and would have called the likes of Harriet Tubman and Fredrick Douglass, who worked on freeing slaves, terrorists.

Best post on the entire thread. Thank you for summing it up well. Nelson Mandela was in fact called a terrorist for opposing apartheid by the same hypocrites who are acting like the clowns of today playing neutral nancies. But look where we are now. Mandela is considered a hero today, History will absolve Palestine too and Israel will become a lone pariah state. World wide retaliation has already begun. Only a matter of time.

Edited by Supari_khala - 4 months ago
791198 thumbnail

People that defend Israel today would have defended South Africa’s apartheid and called Nelson Mandela a terrorist.

People that defend Israel today would have defended Hitler and the Nazis and would have labeled the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising as a terrorist organization’s movement.

People that defend Israel today would have defended France, Italy, Belgium, Denmark’s colonization of Africa and criticized every fight for freedom and autonomy and dignity of the indigenous people by calling them all terrorists.

People who defend Israel today would have defended all the white plantation owners in America and would have called the likes of Harriet Tubman and Fredrick Douglass, who worked on freeing slaves, terrorists.

Hi Bekind, since you’re the OP of this thread, would you consider copy/pasting this amazing post by iamluvbolly (crediting her, of course) and putting it in your opening post? It summarizes the reactions to the genocide, extremely well.

Edited by Supari_khala - 4 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

PLEASE DO NOT being INDIAN FREEDOM FIGHTERS here. I dont know your nationality but this is highly offensive. Kaha Hamas who have ALSO KILLED people. Kaha Gandhi aur bhagat singh.

Also

https://ncert.nic.in/ebooks.php?ln=

You clearly missed my whole point. I’m not comparing anyone to Hamas. I’m comparing the mentality of defending an occupying and colonizing entity to occupiers and colonizers of the past.

For context, in the 80s United States added Nelson Mandela to its list of terrorists. His name wasn’t officially removed till the 2000s.

What do you really think today’s American or British or German governments would have labeled Bhagat Singh as? What about the today’s western media?

1215313 thumbnail

Few questions to ppl on right side of history

Do you support hamas and it's activities?

Do you support two nation solution with strict enforcement on both sides?

Do you support removal of Israel from the middle east?

What's your solution cause ppl are calling for genocide on either side

791198 thumbnail

Because Israel doesn’t want the hostages back. It wants to raze Palestine to the ground until there isn’t a single Palestinian left. However, Israel overestimated itself. In its genocide of Palestinians, Israel has flushed its own image down the toilet. We now have an entire generation of people worldwide who are aware of Israeli atrocities for the last 76 years not just since October 7th. Palestine has opened and freed the minds of millions of people while trying to free itself.