Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Btw this is supposed to be deepika movie too . No post from her so far. Not even one

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Does he have any health issues ? We have to get his medical history before we can bash smiley36

I will still say this guy was never a real draw ☝️ since that has nothing to do w appearance

Edited by Maroonporsche - 5 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Does he have any health issues ? We have to get his medical history before we can bash smiley36

I will still say this guy was never a real draw ☝️ since that has nothing to do w appearance

i heard he has alcohol problem like RKsmiley36seriously i heard it here.
bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don't care about his weight but i just watched adipurush and the guy has put zero, zero effort into his acting.... sleep walking through the role would also be generous given that walking also requires effort

Absolutely lazy actor who has probably made enough money and has enough fame to milk it for few more films so no need to actually work

Briaahna thumbnail

I predicted a disaster , let’s see https://youtu.be/Nzf4KPv8R9M?si=ZL1vfS6zRxpwXn_J

Deepu will save him.....just like she has saved SRK and Bira...Prabhas is next in line...smiley16

greenletters thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I used to think he was kind of cute in his older films but he isn't the most handsome guy. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ He is not aging too well.

I was rolling my eyes at the female following he had post Bahubali smiley24 None of them (the females I know) call him handsome anymore smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Deepu will save him.....just like she has saved SRK and Bira...Prabhas is next in line...smiley16

smiley37smiley37I am eagerly waiting now , who says 2024 is boring floppy for Bollywood, not for me smiley37