Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1274961 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

She looks fine for her age lmao.

Yes I found her stunning at Cannes! Hated the dress, but she looks so beautiful.

Cannes 2024: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan dazzles in black and gold butterfly dress at Megalopolis screening. Watch | Bollywood - Hindustan Times

1243752 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

Yes I found her stunning at Cannes! Hated the dress, but she looks so beautiful.

Cannes 2024: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan dazzles in black and gold butterfly dress at Megalopolis screening. Watch | Bollywood - Hindustan Times

Yup her face card is still worth a million bucks. Just look at her. 🤌🏻

I’ll be lucky to look half as good when I’m 50.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

I mean, she is clearly overweight but my main issue is more so with her styling. She could’ve looked a lot better, even with the extra pounds. Didn’t agree to the gown styles, colors and nothing worked this year. Shes not been doing well at Cannes for the past two years.

diasingh2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Even if Aishwarya loses some weight by tomorrow, you would still judge and troll her just as harshly as you do now.smiley26

Shilpa Shetty and Malaika Arora are incredibly fit for their age, yet they are catcalled, trolled, and ridiculed on social media. Body-shaming women (or anyone, for that matter) seems to be a favorite pastime for some people.

That said, she deserved better styling. This was arguably her worst look at Cannes so far.

People should prioritize fitness, but not to appease the faceless, jobless, and mindless individuals on social media.

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

We are not sure what has triggered her weight gain. As women (men as well), age, the metabolism slows down. With women managing weight with advancing age is more difficult because of menopause and associated hormonal imbalance. We have also heard stories about probable tensions between her MIL, SIL and herself. Stress leads to a rise in crotisol which in turn, again, leads to weight gain. Weight gain triggered by these conditions are difficult to tackle..

And then there is weight gain led by absolute laziness. Women who are slim till their 40s suddenly struggle with weight on nearing menopause. Hence, it is advised to get into fitness at least in early 30s even one was not into it before..

Cannes is once a year affair, but being overweight cause serious health issues 24x7. So it is advisable for anyone to lose extra weight. Styling might change next year, but health issue once arises will always remain, not to mention the extra stress that human knees has to bear to carry those extra pounds..

So yeah, while we can't discount that her weight gain could be because of menopause and associated health issues, lets also remember her own admission of not being into fitness due to being slim naturally..

Losing extra pounds will be good for her own self.

Minionite thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Discussion regarding physical attributes of actors

Yes we do let members to discuss the physical attributes of actors in the forum, but please make sure you do not bash the actors or post vulgar comments regarding their physical attributes.