Posted: 5 months ago

He seems unlikeable

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Fake men got triggered by a real man. smiley19

Deserved.

This is just too much overacting of simple goofup, even the woman is fine with it, seems like he is doing it to show off than actually being chivalrous on the other hand he could be like that irl but that we don't know

Maroonporsche thumbnail

he said Indian audience need to evolve. I don’t think they will ever evolve into audience who will watch his movies smiley36

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: crazygul

Even he is nice he far fetches it. That's the problem..

Why is that a problem? Seriously? Why is it a problem even if he’s overdramatic in his apology to his own mistakes? As I said in another post, this isn’t the first time social media has called him fake. Last time too it was because he made some respectful comments about women. Why does the idea of treating a woman right a problem?

And you know what else? I have no doubt that if tomorrow he does act disrespectfully in anyway towards a woman the same people will come at him again.

I just hope the kid is gonna be OK long term.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: grinningaway

This babil guy is a major suspicious character who always pretends to be something he is not

Sadly that doesnt shock me
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Not as fake as those who repeatedly pretend to be a new person...smiley16

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Sarook saar hote to wokiye aur fraudiye jo iska mazak bnarhy hai essays py essays likhty

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

its a shame that a gentleman these days is termed as fake, conman its only because hes a nobody if ranbir or ranveer were being chivalrous same people woukd be all over it

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

kyun? hes not effed up enough for today’s generations liking? smiley37