Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Because people think he’s putting up an act of being respectful and gentlemanly and that he’s not really like that. The thing is, even if it’s an act, in this instant he was very respectful of the situation and towards her. Why mock him for it? And it’s not the first time either. He made some very green flag statements about women last year and got mocked for that too because some people just decided he was faking it.

I don’t know if this is the result of society being cynical or society being misogynistic and trying to bring down anyone who isn’t?

P.S. am I the only one who thinks that period meme is neither funny nor creative? 🤷🏽‍♀️

I have never seen anyone 'scolding uterus' for period pains. That meme is try hard, cheap and so unnecessary. 🤮🤮🤮

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Because people think he’s putting up an act of being respectful and gentlemanly and that he’s not really like that. The thing is, even if it’s an act, in this instant he was very respectful of the situation and towards her. Why mock him for it? And it’s not the first time either. He made some very green flag statements about women last year and got mocked for that too because some people just decided he was faking it.

I don’t know if this is the result of society being cynical or society being misogynistic and trying to bring down anyone who isn’t?

P.S. am I the only one who thinks that period meme is neither funny nor creative? 🤷🏽‍♀️

I think those memes are made by some MCPs who didn't like seeing him treating that lady with respect and apologizing to her. Their chauvinistic ego got hurt seeing that. That periods meme was indeed pathetic and should be reported.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

He’s weird

Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

That's so sweet and gentlemanly of him! I don't get why he is being trolled for being respectful towards someone. smiley5

Zilan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Why does he look like younger version of Vicki (Ankita Lokhande's husband)

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

I think those memes are made by some MCPs who didn't like seeing him treating that lady with respect and apologizing to her. Their chauvinistic ego got hurt seeing that. That periods meme was indeed pathetic and should be reported.

I don’t know why it’s even posted here and being promoted smiley26

+

Hum smiley19toh tubelight hain...koi famjhao re hum dono ko ki kya hua??

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Chi! This is online bullying. They don't respect the late Irfan khan it seems. Otherwise they would not attack his son like this.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

That is a cheap low grade meme. It looks like someone does not like him, negative pr for sure.

Edited by Bekind - 5 months ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

It's easy for society to accept men in animal movie but not green flag men