Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

I do think the bun could have been better like this maybe with braid and curls or waves on the side picture 1 IMG_3249.jpegOr like picture 2 with no bun but hair down with braid and curl/wavy( I personally like these styles and use them) and these styles would suit her and stand out more.

IMG_3233.jpegand was gonna say that and even thought she should have worn pink/silver or pink/gold combination otherwise I liked the mermaid style dress with the bow as it was classic Hollywood glam and similar design worn by American celebrity and it’s not easy to breathe in such a tight dress.

yes exactly I suggested similar hairstyle in one of my earlier post yesterday either something like above / messy bun / plait - this type of hair would have looked much better.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is Sal sab hy bekar thy Cannes py. Akkk thuusmiley11

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
shocked to say that urvashi till now is the only bearable indian on the red carpet 🫣
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail

Urvashi did great in Cannessmiley1

Kia din agaye Hai Kia Kia likhna prta Hai ab

Edited by Eydis - 5 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Urvashi turns out to be winner smiley36

1243752 thumbnail

And the winner is Urvashi indeed. She's stunning and looks absolutely amazing in that dress, with her makeup and hair done perfectly. Wow 👏

I don't really care about the silly things she says. It's not like the others sound any better even with all the PR and resources at their fingertips.