Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago
Bahar jaate hi inn sbke andar ka angrez jaag jata hai. Seriously though, why can’t they speak normally smiley44
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: infinity101

Bahar jaate hi inn sbke andar ka angrez jaag jata hai. Seriously though, why can’t they speak normally smiley44

May be they think foreigners won't understand Indian accent

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: naaznin

May be they think foreigners won't understand Indian accent

That’s not true. If you speak clearly, anyone who understands the language will understand you, they don’t have to put up that phony accent for it every time and make a fool of themselves smiley44

Originally posted by: infinity101

That’s not true. If you speak clearly, anyone who understands the language will understand you, they don’t have to put up that phony accent for it every time and make a fool of themselves smiley44

I didn’t tbh even know she was using an accent seemed natural to me maybe because I live in the states. Even some who live abroad though we have our American accent where we grew up or born and we speak in Hindi we too sometimes try to make it sound more Indian when in India so we don’t stand out either esp when bargaining at stores otherwise they know right away that we not Indian residents but desis( nri) visiting India. Though by American accent when I speak Punjabi or hindi I can’t hide lol. Anyhow, I think Indians tend to try to adapt the accent of the country they in because some don’t like their thick accents to me it’s each to their own.

Cute how she talks about being at Cannes as a kid and plans to post her Charles angles poster https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=arF8dFDTsDE

Maroonporsche thumbnail
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Queensmiley27ImageImageImage

Word Count: 1

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0