Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago
looks beautifulđź’•wish that big bow was not there tho

Originally posted by: Bekind

I use to sketch outfits and dresses in my childhood. Do you design and and stitch them as well?

no but I do sketch ✍🏻 when time. I let the designers/seamstress do that. I’m rather picky on style and I like things unique n stylish
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I agree though the first one wasn’t the best either. The second day was just bad bad bad. And the coloring made it worse. That thing might not have looked that atrocious if it were all white or all black, but alas.

I have no doubt that if Ash had said no to the dress she wouldn’t have been made to wear it. For whatever reason she’s in her experimenting era in recent years at Cannes and it’s not working for her. She’s not a new face at Cannes with no history or no expectations. She’s been doing this for 20 years and always did the classic glamorous look. Maybe she’s trying to reinvent herself and it’s … not working.

She needs to pick an international designer/stylist.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7GVTr1L7pg/?igsh=MWQ3bHpjMGIwbGY5Zg==

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Kiara Advani is looking cute
Edited by priya185 - 5 months ago
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Here is a better pic of Kiara's dress Cannes 2024: Kiara Advani Delivers A Dose Of High Glamour In A Stunning Pink And Black Gown For Her Cannes Debut

ndtv

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: priya185

Here is a better pic of Kiara's dress Cannes 2024: Kiara Advani Delivers A Dose Of High Glamour In A Stunning Pink And Black Gown For Her Cannes Debut

ndtv

Her earlier outfit makes sense now. She went the casual route for the day time event because she knew she would be glamming it up in the evening.