Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I’m definitely grateful that she’s not experimenting. I just think this looks too casual. But it’s just a press meet I guess. Her face is always 💯

Is she not gonna walk the red carpet?
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Meh, not as good as yesterday’s. But it could have been worse so I should be grateful that she went the safe route. I personally find the outfit just ugly and very de glam if that makes sense. The color is kind of washed out too. A bright orange might have been better.

Colour is ok design is a bit odd but her face card makes up for it. Still she is better dressed than Aishwarya this year
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bekind

Wow now I see the comparison and it seems the dress was created for Kiara body type. Absolutely dreamy 🤩

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7E67ctt2R2/?igsh=OGM1bTY4N3Q5NWo1

Oh wow. Kiara is carrying it flawlessly. She actually looks glamorous and confident in it.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Day 1 was not too bad but day 2 was shocking for me. Now I cannot support that dresssmiley36it literally looked like dollar store wrapping decorate piece glued to the dress. I wonder if ash genuinely liked the dress? Or if she praising the designer to avoid the controversy. Falguni shane has disabled there instagram comments.

I agree though the first one wasn’t the best either. The second day was just bad bad bad. And the coloring made it worse. That thing might not have looked that atrocious if it were all white or all black, but alas.

I have no doubt that if Ash had said no to the dress she wouldn’t have been made to wear it. For whatever reason she’s in her experimenting era in recent years at Cannes and it’s not working for her. She’s not a new face at Cannes with no history or no expectations. She’s been doing this for 20 years and always did the classic glamorous look. Maybe she’s trying to reinvent herself and it’s … not working.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Is she not gonna walk the red carpet?

Red carpet walks are for screening of movies. She’s there just for the women in cinema thing. Unless they get invited to a screening I don’t think there will be a red carpet walk for her.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

Colour is ok design is a bit odd but her face card makes up for it. Still she is better dressed than Aishwarya this year

Unfortunately being better dressed than Aishwarya this year is not a big accomplishment smiley36. But yes her face card never fails. The woman is gorgeous.