Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Wow now I see the comparison and it seems the dress was created for Kiara body type. Absolutely dreamy 🤩

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7E67ctt2R2/?igsh=OGM1bTY4N3Q5NWo1

Originally posted by: Bekind

Wow now I see the comparison and it seems the dress was created for Kiara body type. Absolutely dreamy 🤩

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7E67ctt2R2/?igsh=OGM1bTY4N3Q5NWo1

yes she inspires and rarely do I do Bollywood looks as I like setting my own trends too. I like taking inspiration in designs I see n making them my own. I had a similar mermaid they I saw Kiarra wear and then made it suit me and had it redesigned to suit me. Yet I was inspired my her look that her designer made to will post the look I’m taping on. And her wedding jewelry I got something similar but naturally not the price they pay or get sponsors to pay. I was a bridesmaid so was looking at designs. I also had a dress Barbie style gown but made it desi style so it was unique n no one wore that style so it stood out but stylish. I think one should make a statement but it should suit them too.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
She’s so intolerable now yaar
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Aish should have gone with other designer, Falguni and Abu jani always give her the most gaudy dresses for some reason

These designs must be her taste though. Someone of her stature can definitely choose a different designer or style, but she’s not. I would even guess that for big stars such as herself the star is more in control than the stylist or designer. For these events usually there are several gowns to pick and choose from anyway. Ash choose shredded gift packing paper 🤷🏽‍♀️ smiley36

Briaahna thumbnail
Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

These designs must be her taste though. Someone of her stature can definitely choose a different designer or style, but she’s not. I would even guess that for big stars such as herself the star is more in control than the stylist or designer. For these events usually there are several gowns to pick and choose from anyway. Ash choose shredded gift packing paper 🤷🏽‍♀️ smiley36

Day 1 was not too bad but day 2 was shocking for me. Now I cannot support that dresssmiley36it literally looked like dollar store wrapping decorate piece glued to the dress. I wonder if ash genuinely liked the dress? Or if she praising the designer to avoid the controversy. Falguni shane has disabled there instagram comments.

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

yes she inspires and rarely do I do Bollywood looks as I like setting my own trends too. I like taking inspiration in designs I see n making them my own. I had a similar mermaid they I saw Kiarra wear and then made it suit me and had it redesigned to suit me. Yet I was inspired my her look that her designer made to will post the look I’m taping on. And her wedding jewelry I got something similar but naturally not the price they pay or get sponsors to pay. I was a bridesmaid so was looking at designs. I also had a dress Barbie style gown but made it desi style so it was unique n no one wore that style so it stood out but stylish. I think one should make a statement but it should suit them too.

I use to sketch outfits and dresses in my childhood. Do you design and and stitch them as well?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: infinity101

Don’t know but I am really liking her this look. She looks pretty and elegant, literally glowing! Also it’s not necessary to experiment all the time, look how atrocious Aish’s dresses turned out to be!

I’m definitely grateful that she’s not experimenting. I just think this looks too casual. But it’s just a press meet I guess. Her face is always 💯

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Some people have mentioned here that she feels conscious due to her weight and hence she chooses to dress up in these ridiculous clothes all the time, now that I think about it, could be true, may be she doesn’t feel confident enough to try other things, but someone who has been in the industry for so long, and she knows that a lot of eyes would be on her since she is the most popular celeb there from India, baaki sab aiwain hai let’s be honest, yet she agrees to wear such crap smiley14 I am sure she could wear a simple saree yet look out of this world, fir bhi aise kapde pehan ri hai smiley29