Posted: 5 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Briaahna thumbnail

Originally posted by: wat_up

I can say the same on Alia look but u guys said she was slaying per media tweets and Kiarra is getting good responses in her looks plus she just representing an event. I don’t think like others she’s gracing the red carpet.

g. Kiara good but not slay , maybe if she walked the red carpet would have slayed . So far what I have seen it’s not a wow factor smiley36aloo unexpectedly wowed in that garden 💕

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bekind

Nancy she creates her own clothes but she is being trolled for her Hindi and people are saying to go to voice therapist. Not sure why people find faults in everything

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7Gzy_AuaWO/?igsh=dWlsMTFkZGE0ZzJu

Her voice is a little high but it might also be nervousness. Otherwise she’s a brave determined young lady who’s living her dream. People just revel in being cruel.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Meh, not as good as yesterday’s. But it could have been worse so I should be grateful that she went the safe route. I personally find the outfit just ugly and very de glam if that makes sense. The color is kind of washed out too. A bright orange might have been better.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4
Horrible clothes, puffed up face, fake accent smiley24
Briaahna thumbnail
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Meh, not as good as yesterday’s. But it could have been worse so I should be grateful that she went the safe route. I personally find the outfit just ugly and very de glam if that makes sense. The color is kind of washed out too. A bright orange might have been better.

Don’t know but I am really liking her this look. She looks pretty and elegant, literally glowing! Also it’s not necessary to experiment all the time, look how atrocious Aish’s dresses turned out to be!