Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

Sometimes when you try too hard it just backfires smiley36i think that’s exactly what kiara is doing . But just my opinion i say aloo even with her first met gala look as pearly princesses smiley42came to cannes carpet would have been a winner . btw just to make it clear , am aloo fan but not jealous of Kiara 😬I know it’s hard to trust me , pls at least try

I can say the same on Alia look but u guys said she was slaying per media tweets and Kiarra is getting good responses in her looks plus she just representing an event. I don’t think like others she’s gracing the red carpet.
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wat_up

Kiarra isn’t walking the red carpet she is there representing women in cinema and her style is appropriate and being appreciated. This isn’t the met gala where she should wear something outrageous lol!! It’s best to keep it simple then being loud or overly lavish. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7P0WDq8SVes

I agree she came and to represent herself and given maybe an interview. Met gala is different. I do wish she styled her hair different with curls and worn better jewelry.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I really liked Kiara’s look in white dress smiley20 she did very well in that look, orange dress look is ok/simple but since it was for dinner may be she toned town a bit.

When is ARH walking?

Originally posted by: Bekind

I agree she came and to represent herself and given maybe an interview. Met gala is different. I do wish she styled her hair different with curls and worn better jewelry.

I like her styles and think they suited the events. I think she knows what to wear and where. On the other hand Mrs giggly no comments
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

ash trusted them. Does Falguni took some revenge or something? It was absolutely horrible dress choices.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aish should have gone with other designer, Falguni and Abu jani always give her the most gaudy dresses for some reason