Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

982283 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: infinity101

You know the other day I was watching Shraddha Kapoor’s lesser known film “Luv ka the end”, don’t know if you have heard of it but it was her second film I guess. And I was surprised to find the Taha guy in it ,he played her boyfriend smiley36

Ooh I must watch ! They would make a pretty pair too! smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

There was this same pic of Aish at the hotel window with Aaradhya as infant. Aaradhya has her own Cannes Journey too :)

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Nishita123

True but doesn’t L’Oréal care and have some wise/expert team to guide/overlook this? This even looks bad on L’Oréal end too right?

That's the whole puzzling thing, there are so so many people involved, and no one said anything

The celebrity - Aishwarya

Her friends/mom/daughter - koi toh hoga saath during fittings

Her team/manager

The stylist

The designer

The sponsoring brand managers

How did everyone look at it and say - let's do it

Its horrible bec there is no redeeming feature to it... Worse it is so disproportionate.. Its so top heavy that Aishwarya looks short!

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think it has also got to do with length of her stay at Cannes..

Formerly, she used to go to the event days prior to the actual event. That probably gave her enough time to check, opine, make necessary alterations to the dresses she was to wear to the Red Carpet.

This and the last year (not sure about the last year though), she went to Cannes just a day ahead of the actual event. That must have seriously constrained her time to thoroughly check and if need be, make necessary alterations to those dresses...

Edited by bashful_moon - 5 months ago
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: infinity101

I don’t know but I find it quite strange that Aradhya still accompanies her everywhere. I mean she is a big enough girl now, surely she can stay back at home. I don’t see other celebs bringing their kids to these events.

There had been at least one more who even walked the red carpet with her daughter.

As for Aish's daughter, I've the feeling that - apart from getting to know this kind of events more closely - she is her mother's support.

Btw, I don't dislike Aish's two gowns. I find the first quite classy (although don't like the puffy sleeves) and the second one unusual...and she has the courage and grace to showcase them.

I scrolled through many magsazine scans to get an impression of what other people wore...gosh, much younger ones I found less impressive as Aish...and styling errors really can get uglier than some here comment about Aish's outfit.

There seem to be different themes, one of them about 'blink & shine', another one about 'kind of kindness'...

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9