Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Cannes' theme this year seems recycle and reuse.

The material, it seems, is obtained from shredded metallic gift wrappers...smiley43

Edited by bashful_moon - 5 months ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Word Count: 0

maha15 thumbnail

ye launde lapadesmiley5smiley36we need space===just talk only about ur countrysmiley17🇵🇰

@Arzookazmi30

·

Nov 14, 2023

This is the mentality of our cricketers. Shame on you #AbdulRazzaq for commenting on #AishwaryaRai Shameful example given by #AbdulRazzak

maha15 thumbnail

50 plussmiley27

and people still are crazy and wants to see her and pass comments --and in jealouy they pass negative comments--dil mei kuch, kaale muh pe kuch aur hismiley36---unke dil ko sukoon milta hai----Please comment go on

maha15 thumbnail

Bahurani ko neecha dikhne keliye launde lapade and lapadi housefull ho jata hai--mast life hai inkismiley37

cutiessmiley27

maha15 thumbnail

Lets investigate more becaue the picture was posted here --kitna rotlu hai yesmiley37

Surajit

@surajit_ghosh2

Graphic designer, Video editor, #SalmanKhan fan

Media & NewsIndiaJoined December 2011

79 Following

1,063 Followers

Not followed by anyone you’re following

Surajit

@surajit_ghosh2

·

6h

Reminds me of my bathroom broom! Either her stylist hates her or she’s purposely dressing badly so people focus on the outfits and not her Botox#AishwaryaRaiBachchan #Cannes2024

Surajit

@surajit_ghosh2

·

9h

All plastic with the ugliest girl.Perfect example of unhappy marriage life#AishwaryaRaiBachchan #Cannes2024

maha15 thumbnail

SAARE 50 plus male actors ke REAL pictures dalu kya resmiley37

SalmanKhanFC-Rajasthan

@SalmanKhanFCRaj

·

12h

Bhai Megastar Megastar Salman Khan was always telling the truth. Today even we are not able to recognize who is Rakhi Sawant and who is Aishwarya Rai Bachchan.#SalmanKhan #SalmanKhan𓃵 #AishwaryaRaiBachchan #RakhiSawant #AishwaryaRai

Edited by maha15 - 5 months ago
Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bips

She has become gimmicky.... Kind of like how urfi wears outrageous outfits to get talked about... Urfi doesn't care that the engagement is negative, the only thing that matters is that she gets talked about

The problem is that Aishwarya is too big a star to do this crap... The is literally one of the most recognized Indian faces on the international circuit... She should not be resorting to such desperate tactics

This is cannes... Not the metgala... I refuse to believe that this is her fashion sense... She was never a good judge of what suits her but nowhere is she THIS bad

this is where I am confused as well. That why has L’Oréal even approved last year and this year dresses? Make up has been good but dresses has been such a turnoff. I think Ash given full trust to
L’Oréal that she may not even discuss her outfits with them.

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Most Liked (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Shweta bachchan kitni khush ho rahi hogi aajkal

Cannes festival mein bhi kya IPL ki tarah pom pom wali cheergirls hoti hain ?

Edited by Chingaari - 5 months ago

Why Ash why? 😭