Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: WildestDreams

Fire Aish’s stylist! Both dress were atrocioussmiley18

she should have fired them long back smiley24
1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

some of my favourite Deepika cannes looks.

Beautiful pics.. especially first one 🥵🥵😍😍

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

how did falguni and Shane that have just neutral blingy outfits, create this Aish dress? what happened where? they took their last name too seriously

Edited by nonam - 5 months ago

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Kiara will save cannes fashion show this year. She has nice features.

yes exactly 👍
priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Emma Stone and Eva Longoria look fab

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Oh lord another disaster by Ash, she didnt even let us get over the first one yet.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This one even left deepikas that soccer tent behind , jung ki muqaabla kiya smiley37https://x.com/boyfriendkapoor/status/1791607618609299845

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

I think it’s time for Ash to retire from the limelight.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bekind

Ash last year and this year dresses were not good. I wonder why?

She has become gimmicky.... Kind of like how urfi wears outrageous outfits to get talked about... Urfi doesn't care that the engagement is negative, the only thing that matters is that she gets talked about

The problem is that Aishwarya is too big a star to do this crap... The is literally one of the most recognized Indian faces on the international circuit... She should not be resorting to such desperate tactics

This is cannes... Not the metgala... I refuse to believe that this is her fashion sense... She was never a good judge of what suits her but nowhere is she THIS bad

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bips

She has become gimmicky.... Kind of like how urfi wears outrageous outfits to get talked about... Urfi doesn't care that the engagement is negative, the only thing that matters is that she gets talked about

The problem is that Aishwarya is too big a star to do this crap... The is literally one of the most recognized Indian faces on the international circuit... She should not be resorting to such desperate tactics

This is cannes... Not the metgala... I refuse to believe that this is her fashion sense... She was never a good judge of what suits her but nowhere is she THIS bad

True but doesn’t L’Oréal care and have some wise/expert team to guide/overlook this? This even looks bad on L’Oréal end too right?

Edited by Nishita123 - 5 months ago