Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Not a fan of this chamkila gift wrapish looking dress but Aish looks good face wise , going easy on makeup and hair is the saving grace here smiley20

Edited by Nishita123 - 5 months ago
FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

Almost no Hollywood A-lister except Zendaya attended Met Gala this year, and it still somehow managed to be their most succesful venture by any means. So I will wait before declaring it over.

The actual Cannes competitive line-up is as important as ever, especially now that most of the big winners of the last 4-5 years have gone to become the front-runners of the Oscar season.

I think the buzz around Cannes had always been more about fashion than the movies, even though it's primarily a film festival. Maybe the fashion hype has died down? With the Met Gala, it was all over my Instagram and social media. For Cannes, I only heard about it through this forum.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

yeh god, burn me alive. so much for going to Cannes.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

I think the buzz around Cannes had always been more about fashion than the movies, even though it's primarily a film festival. Maybe the fashion hype has died down? With the Met Gala, it was all over my Instagram and social media. For Cannes, I only heard about it through this forum.

I think it's the spread out nature of the event maybe? I also think most of the value for these events now a days is generated by TikTok influencers. Oscars somewhat suffer from limiting TikTokers, so maybe that applies to Cannes too.

Though personally I have been seeing the Furiosa premiere everywhere.

Mirror mirror on the wall, are there no mirrors in hotel rooms? Goodness gracious me smiley18
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

When is Aditi Rao walking? Kiara will walk or only dinner party?

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Oh we will remember my dear🙏https://x.com/sidharth0800/status/1791494599451799676