Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

smiley36smiley36 I almost forgot that Shweta had started some fashion dress business or something

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

I usually hate seeing things through rose-colored glasses, but does anyone else feel like the prestige and hype of this festival have totally faded? Maybe it’s because of the Met Gala? I don't know. Cannes isn't even supposed to be a fashion show, but people used to be excited about the gowns.

Sonam took Cannes charm and fun with her smiley18

1241154 thumbnail

Koi shaqs itna handsome kaise ho sakta hai😋smiley27

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

some of my favourite Deepika cannes looks.

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

I usually hate seeing things through rose-colored glasses, but does anyone else feel like the prestige and hype of this festival have totally faded? Maybe it’s because of the Met Gala? I don't know. Cannes isn't even supposed to be a fashion show, but people used to be excited about the gowns.

Almost no Hollywood A-lister except Zendaya attended Met Gala this year, and it still somehow managed to be their most succesful venture by any means. So I will wait before declaring it over.

The actual Cannes competitive line-up is as important as ever, especially now that most of the big winners of the last 4-5 years have gone to become the front-runners of the Oscar season.

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bahu getting ready for 2nd day look 🤞https://x.com/akshayraj999/status/1791469167553503288

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

eeew deepika looks like Michael jacko with those shades 😬