Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

^ Ash is not comfortable in her skin at all, that’s why she wear those hideous outfits to cover her weight & using Botox to hide her obvious Aging. She is lazy & hence not been able to lose weight. SIMPLE!!!

Now you can use her father/Mother in this situation for some emotional quota, to cover up her laziness, but that doesn’t make any sense at all.

Also the excuse that being a mother had taken her priority is hilarious..

Madhuri, Raveena, Kajol, Shilpa, Preit, Bebo -- every one have been mothers, some even twice. I don't think anyone of these actresses are any less of a mother than Aishwarya is..

As adopting a healthy lifestyle or not is an individual choice so is being lazy. Even if it is some health issues, one nees to make an effort to overcome it, especially when people have all the money, resources and access of the world..

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Unless Aradhya designed Ash's outfit when she was 2, there is no excuse for this atrocitysmiley21smiley11

I cannot imagine why anyone would wear that dress. I refuse to believe she was forced to wear this on gunpoint. Even some of Urfi's terrible outfits seem better than this (I cant believe I just said that).

Edited by Daebak - 5 months ago
1241154 thumbnail

Million times better than whatever aloo has done in international events

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

Million times better than whatever aloo has done in international events

I’m not even an Aloo fan, but okay smiley36

Originally posted by: TheMinion

I’m not even an Aloo fan, but okay smiley36

Now u are! smiley14

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Very pretty. So proudsmiley9

Broken hand, 50yr old, most beautiful ladysmiley27

and lets focus on hair stylesmiley10

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Aish seriously needs to stop embarrassing herself smiley18

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don't think ash's body size is for anyone to comment about.. We don't know what medical issues anyone is dealing with.... Vidya has also spoken intensively about doing everything right but not losing weight... Hormonal issues, menopause etcetc... Just saying oh look xyz could do it so why can't she is pointless bec every body and it's problems are unique

.. And You don't get to be one of the most famous actress of our generation by being lazy...

I do have a problem with her "style"... Its atrocious.... 30 years in the industry and she still can't pick a dress... . Whoever is her stylist deserves to be sent back to school.. They are clearly not doing their job

This gown is horrendous... Its like her daughter's summer project... Atleast if it was we could call it cute.. That a professional designer has made it and decided to showcase it is appalling

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Someone broke a sasta tacky showpiece, stuck the pieces to a bland ass gown, and put aish into it.