Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Her entire job is to look good and sell make-up. Of course people will comment on it. She won't be exempt from criticism. Nobody will say the same to a nurse or teacher because their looks are irrelevant.

Aish made her entire life and career on her looks and she was handed so many things without having to work for it due to being blessed with beauty. Now it's just the other side of the coin. She doesn't work out which is why she's so flabby and she's gotten too much filler leading to the bloated balloon face.

She can do whatever she wants but she's literally a public figure walking red carpets selling her beauty and making money out of it. So obviously people will make comments whether they're positive or negative. It's not like only positive comments can be demanded.

If weight was the issue, she would not be invited to Cannes. She mentioned it so many time that she is happy where she is. That is where vidya also got hurt so much weight comments and comparisons. I am not sure how much in Hollywood weight matters but it matters a lot in Bollywood. But I feel people in abroad does not care if she has gained weight. When a person grieve they only work when they are obligated to it. I would love to talk about grieving and emotional eating because I had that. Yes no one cares how she is feeling from inside, it all matters is her outer beauty. Selling make up has nothing to do with skinny or overweight. She is looking regardless. And her job is not to look fit or skinny. At least not for me. I support her regardless. My definition of beauty and your definition of beauty is different so I do respect your and other member who was arguing. Same as vidya job is not to lose weight but to perform well. Ash has loyal fan base and they support her.

Bekind thumbnail

what is brave in putting on an expensive gown to walk a red carpet for 5 minutes to get your Loreal paycheck?

There are a lot of women doing brave things in life. Aish is not one of them.

your perspective is different than mine. I am not forcing you to agree with me. If L’Oréal is still keeping her then it mean it does not matter to them if she has gained weight. People still buying makeup. Body shaming someone is never cool.smiley21

Bekind thumbnail
hotchoco thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

your perspective is different than mine. I am not forcing you to agree with me. If L’Oréal is still keeping her then it mean it does not matter to them if she has gained weight. People still buying makeup. Body shaming someone is never cool.smiley21

This forum literally harasses young girls for being ugly and gathers around snickering about it in glee and throws temper tantrums demanding they not get movies. People are trashed for their height which they can't change and facial features which they can't change without surgeries.

But how dare a someone say a fat actress doesn't look good that way. Weight is a completely changeable thing and in your own hands. Why do the moral lectures about body shaming suddenly arise only for some people?

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think ash looks really pretty much better than she does in the tent like Indian outfits she has worn in the recent past. I think the white sleeves were added to keep her arm bandage inconspicuous.

Bekind thumbnail

This forum literally harasses young girls for being ugly and gathers around snickering about it in glee and throws temper tantrums demanding they not get movies. People are trashed for their height which they can't change and facial features which they can't change without surgeries.

But how dare a someone say a fat actress doesn't look good that way. Weight is a completely changeable thing and in your own hands. Why do the moral lectures about body shaming suddenly arise only for some people?

if you look through my posts, I never support size zero or skinny girl or even actresses who lose weight quickly either by doing drugs that does not make them hungry or diet pills. I never tell people to lose weight on how people will do body shame. I never liked bebo went for size zero and one of the reason I do not like Karan Johar as a director because how much he promotes that skinny is beautiful. Having short height is not a bad thing, people do that. Not sure why does it matter if a person is short height? Because society say so?

If a person individually feels they are happy overweight then I respect their decision. You cannot lose weight only with motivation, not all body types are the same. Last week Karisma Kapoor said in an interview please do not skip meals to lose weight. It means weight has become a big issue in our society. That is why I applaud 👏 ash for being comfortable in her skin. When she feels she is ready for weight loss then good for her. People think losing weight is very easy, it is not especially when things are not how it use to be or if you have lost a strong support person.

Vidya has lost weight now but when she didn’t, people called her potatoe, elephant hippopotamus and other words. Obviously it hurts and I respect that she lost her weight but it is when she was ready to lose. Losing weight is really a mental process. Ash did lost weight after her pregnancy right before signing ADHM. If she is comfortable with it, we must respect that.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

^ Ash is not comfortable in her skin at all, that’s why she wear those hideous outfits to cover her weight & using Botox to hide her obvious Aging. She is lazy & hence not been able to lose weight. SIMPLE!!!

Now you can use her father/Mother in this situation for some emotional quota, to cover up her laziness, but that doesn’t make any sense at all.

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Nothing against her weight.. but wtf happened to Aish' face 😕

423728 thumbnail

Word Count: 0

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DheeJattanDi

Nothing against her weight.. but wtf happened to Aish' face 😕

Her nostrils in particular are looking so weird in the closeups. Dont think her nose was as bad before. The dress isnso horrible that most pics are focused on her face unfortunately.