Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

That’s subjective though. Neither of them look like they did in their 20s or 30s. Both look very nice for their ages. Madhuri is more fit though and it shows not only in her face but it also makes a difference in how she dresses. Ash has resorted to wearing oversized clothes to hide her bigger frame and it makes her look more frumpy. She’s rich enough where she can get very nice designer clothes for bigger sizes and it would look great on her. But she’s choosing not to. Even though I don’t like what she’s wearing at this event it is more fitted and works very well for her figure. You don’t have to be skinny to be glamorous.

Mai ny kb kaha she should look like how she did in her 20s or 30s.? My only point was her face is looking super different than before because of whatever procedure she did. And also despite having best access to everything she is lazy to stay fit.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Is PR Queen Hina walking this year?smiley8

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Aish has put on weight, she would look so much better if she lost weight, her face has become so chubby

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Isn’t she a celebrity? And her only job is to stay fit & look good? She isn’t some Normal working woman or a housewife who could be excused for their lazy behaviour regarding not taking care of their looks. People look up to these celebrities as some sort of perfect beings or whatever. She can afford world best diet & fitness coach but still she couldn’t do that.

Ash not only gained weight, but definitely did some procedure on her face which is making her look different than her usual self.

I do not agree that it’s her job to stay fit. Vidya balan did put on weight. Ash does not socialize much and we all have different experience. In her teens and in her phase she stayed fit but not she chose to enjoy her food. We don’t know how her health is. Every body is different. Selena Gomez gain so much weight with her health issues yes people trolled her but then a lot of people supported her for her struggle. Unfortunately we live in a society where beauty is defined by weight. As I said it’s her choice not to chose a healthy diet, or the best fitness coach. Even if she did a procedure, let me say every actress in Bollywood has got them. Madhuri is over using Botox and she does not slow down it will look really bad on her. Once again we must respect all body type and don’t pass insensitive comments.

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Once again Ash turns up with a hideous outfit

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Mai ny kb kaha she should look like how she did in her 20s or 30s.? My only point was her face is looking super different than before because of whatever procedure she did. And also despite having best access to everything she is lazy to stay fit.

Her weight gain seems to have coincided with her mom’s illness. I think she probably stopped worrying about her weight due to mental stress. That’s a little different than just laziness.

Her face is different but I think it’s just make up. She looked like her usual self at the airport. Also close up shots emphasizes all the aging and weight gain side effects.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

I do not agree that it’s her job to stay fit. Vidya balan did put on weight. Ash does not socialize much and we all have different experience. In her teens and in her phase she stayed fit but not she chose to enjoy her food. We don’t know how her health is. Every body is different. Selena Gomez gain so much weight with her health issues yes people trolled her but then a lot of people supported her for her struggle. Unfortunately we live in a society where beauty is defined by weight. As I said it’s her choice not to chose a healthy diet, or the best fitness coach. Even if she did a procedure, let me say every actress in Bollywood has got them. Madhuri is over using Botox and she does not slow down it will look really bad on her. Once again we must respect all body type and don’t pass insensitive comments.

Beauty is defined by weight? Isn’t this what glam world is all about? Why didn’t she gained weight in her prime then? Come on now.smiley8 Simple sy bat hai when they start aging they all give up on them. Ab usme fazool ky excuse laney ki zaroorat nhi. I am including Vidya as well here.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sonam is not walking at Cannes since last few years now.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Her weight gain seems to have coincided with her mom’s illness. I think she probably stopped worrying about her weight due to mental stress. That’s a little different than just laziness.

Her face is different but I think it’s just make up. She looked like her usual self at the airport. Also close up shots emphasizes all the aging and weight gain side effects.

You don’t need to bring in her Mom illness to cover up for her weight gain. Now that is something else. She gained weight simple. Excuse laney ki kya zaroorat hai isme?