Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Bekind

I think according to you she may look better. I don’t think one needs to loose weight to look beautiful. If Ash does not want to lose weight, it’s her choice. Unfortunately Bollywood and Hollywood made the definition that if you are normal or underweight then you are beautiful. Or flat tummy is important to look beautiful.

Isn’t she a celebrity? And her only job is to stay fit & look good? She isn’t some Normal working woman or a housewife who could be excused for their lazy behaviour regarding not taking care of their looks. People look up to these celebrities as some sort of perfect beings or whatever. She can afford world best diet & fitness coach but still she couldn’t do that.

Ash not only gained weight, but definitely did some procedure on her face which is making her look different than her usual self.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Wo sab theek hai but is Sonam walking this year?

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ash looks very nice overall, but I don’t like the dress.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail

Originally posted by: Briaahna

some women find it extremely hard to get to back to shape after birth. maybe ash is one of them. but hey imagine ash in a saree or a simple gown , she could still kill it. i can't believe she agrees to get into this crap dress. smiley36she should know by now, if you are full figured, the less is better. go minimum on everything. big prints, jewels, makes you even biggersmiley36

and how do you know that she did something on her face , knowing that she has to go to cannes soon. and why would she only do it on her face when the problem is everywhere. like i said, could be other issues or just being lazy. but she looks happy, let it be and you be happy too..i can see you are. smiley37maybe begum is in good shape these days. but be very careful. agar bebo neh bloating hona shuru karr diya toh tsumani aa jaayega.

How do I know? Look at her face close up she looks weird than her usual self. Her face has completely changed & it’s just not related to agingsmiley8 Coming to Bebo being bloated, the last time I checked she has always been on heavier side but still somehow workout & try to stay fit unlike Ashwarya.
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

I like the black dress look. I don’t know who she is but she’s carrying it very nicely.

WildestDreams thumbnail

Thriller Tribe

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

Madhuri is 57. Still she look better than her despite aging.

That’s subjective though. Neither of them look like they did in their 20s or 30s. Both look very nice for their ages. Madhuri is more fit though and it shows not only in her face but it also makes a difference in how she dresses. Ash has resorted to wearing oversized clothes to hide her bigger frame and it makes her look more frumpy. She’s rich enough where she can get very nice designer clothes for bigger sizes and it would look great on her. But she’s choosing not to. Even though I don’t like what she’s wearing at this event it is more fitted and works very well for her figure. You don’t have to be skinny to be glamorous.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail

Very pretty. Something about her reminds me of Sophia Loren.