Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

.....I.... do the same as well.. so I understand.. smiley17

You..didn't hit my profile.. lolol anyway hopefully we get to see you around here. And i hope everything is going well. Thanks for saying hi

.....I.... do the same as well.. so I understand.. smiley17

OUR friend No2Pencil..wants to know if you remember her not? Please say no please say no.

SlowlyDrifting thumbnail

Smitten.. remember when I was in Melbourne or Sydney city and the hari Krishnas came ..and chanted and then I made my little cousin join the line..? He gladly joined... and then he was given the instruments and nearly kidnapped by them.

This song reminds me of that.. except you wouldn't need to kidnap me.. I'd gladly follow you singing hari ram hari ram..hari Krishna..hari ram... infact if you were walking in the city .. I'd follow whatever your religion is selling me. But smitten if we were to join the hari Krishna's.. everyone would know I am the convert..and you are our leader..😘

https://youtu.be/roz9sXFkTuE?si=DKl9sqBf-4BGs6FV

Edited by D3viL - 2 hours ago
Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Thankyou:)

..ahhh.. there's a 'quote', and there's a 'reply'.. I'm glad to see you're still here! Watched any good Indian movie lately?

Haven't liked anything recently from India except Monica, O My Darling that came out a couple of yrs ago.

I loved Beef on Netflix though which was unlike anything I've seen smiley1.

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: D3viL

I hope everything is a lot easier for you these days. Do you know .. IF is dead ...I wish I could show you around.... and point πŸ‘‰ that's dead..and that's dead.. πŸ‘‰ that's a mod ... they are alive and kicking..

Have you caught up with your old IF mates? Are any of them still around apart from myself and the capt.

Thankyou :) ..i wish the same as well.. how are you doing these days D3vil?

Haha, that would've helped greatly :p ! ..this IF has become a maze.. and, what do you mean IF is dead, I see the BW forum is alive and thriving.. have many people left :o I don't recognize many usernames though..

ya I'm catching up with a couple of old friends already haha.. and one of my dear friends didn't visit IF in an year, I'm hoping to reconnect with her one day! :(

You..didn't hit my profile.. lolol anyway hopefully we get to see you around here. And i hope everything is going well. Thanks for saying hi

I just did..

"D3viL have made Profile page private for all users."

..wow.. I was hoping to stalk yousmiley36

OUR friend No2Pencil..wants to know if you remember her not? Please say no please say no.

ahh wow, she's still here?! :D ofcourse I remember her! smiley36 ..please tell her I say hi.. I'll try to find her on this forum and talk to her soon! :)

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

Haven't liked anything recently from India except Monica, O My Darling that came out a couple of yrs ago.

I loved Beef on Netflix though which was unlike anything I've seen smiley1.

I heard of these two.. and wanted to check Beef especially.. isn't a TV series with two East Asian people that bump into each other on the road.. I'll check both out one day smiley4