Thankyou Captain! How are you smiley4

IF has changed a lot.. I'm finding it hard to navigate :p

Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

Thankyou Captain! How are you smiley4

IF has changed a lot.. I'm finding it hard to navigate :p

Doing good smiley16. Yeah things have changed but please stick around. Again great to see you back!

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Cpt.DudleySmith

Doing good smiley16. Yeah things have changed but please stick around. Again great to see you back!

Thankyou:)

..ahhh.. there's a 'quote', and there's a 'reply'.. I'm glad to see you're still here! Watched any good Indian movie lately?

Posted: 48 minutes ago

Thankyou:)

..ahhh.. there's a 'quote', and there's a 'reply'.. I'm glad to see you're still here! Watched any good Indian movie lately?

Heyyy youuuuuu . Hope you remember me! When I returned on IF I messaged you... well I think I did.. I hope I did .. hope it was you. I think it was you. .. why haven't you replied

Posted: 44 minutes ago

Originally posted by: D3viL

Heyyy youuuuuu . Hope you remember me! When I returned on IF I messaged you... well I think I did.. I hope I did .. hope it was you. I think it was you. .. why haven't you replied

Heyyyyy ! smiley3 I remember you ofcourse, I'm surprised you remember me! How are youuuu?smiley3 Happy to see you here!

I didn't get any message from you.. I'm think... I didn't.. no I surely didn't.. it wasn't me.. :p

Posted: 39 minutes ago

Heyyyyy ! smiley3 I remember you ofcourse, I'm surprised you remember me! How are youuuu?smiley3 Happy to see you here!

I didn't get any message from you.. I'm think... I didn't.. no I surely didn't.. it wasn't me.. :p

... I must have hit your profile.. sent you a telepathic mayday call .... it took you so long to answer. ..why so long? Hope you have been well!

Posted: 38 minutes ago

I looked it wasn't you, it wasn't anyone! I must've stalked everyone's profiles

Posted: 36 minutes ago

... I must have hit your profile.. sent you a telepathic mayday call .... it took you so long to answer. ..why so long? Hope you have been well!

ahh.. telepathic calls.. the signals here were poor.. my brain and heart were both overcast in clouds... so the signals took longer to reach.. smiley6

I'm good.. thankyou :D

Posted: 34 minutes ago

I looked it wasn't you, it wasn't anyone! I must've stalked everyone's profiles

.....I.... do the same as well.. so I understand.. smiley17

Posted: 27 minutes ago

ahh.. telepathic calls.. the signals here were poor.. my brain and heart were both overcast in clouds... so the signals took longer to reach.. smiley6

I'm good.. thankyou :D

I hope everything is a lot easier for you these days. Do you know .. IF is dead ...I wish I could show you around.... and point πŸ‘‰ that's dead..and that's dead.. πŸ‘‰ that's a mod ... they are alive and kicking..

Have you caught up with your old IF mates? Are any of them still around apart from myself and the capt.