Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by: Maharani69

I hate creatures that look like horses, camels and Kriti Sanon. ✨

I thought it was only Alia smiley36
1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

I thought it was only Alia smiley36

I used to dislike Sanon a lot but after watching her two films of 2024, my opinion has changed to a great extent. I am looking forward to her film- do Patti & can end up watching Mimi too.. I have been avoiding Mimi since 2 yrs just because I couldn't tolerate her onscreen smiley36

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 4 months ago
Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

I used to dislike Sanon a lot but after watching her two films of 2024, my opinion has changed to a great extent. I am looking forward to her film- do Patti & can end up watching Mimi too.. I have been avoiding Mimi since 2 yrs just because I couldn't tolerate her onscreen smiley36

That’s too bad for Alia though smiley36
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Wow that’s quite a change of heart smiley36
1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

Wow that’s quite a change of heart smiley36

Ikr.. even I can't believe this..

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mimi is a delight to watch.

Don't miss it.

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

Mimi is a delight to watch.

Don't miss it.

I watched Bareily Ki Barfi instead of Mimi. Had heard lots of things about this movie but never bothered to watch coz of my blind hate for Sanonsmiley22

I liked it & her acting too. After watching her films, I realised she isn't as bad as I thought ( like I used to feel she's at the level of Janhvi, Sara, Ananya in terms of acting). She's way better than these 3 & several other actresses too.

Will watch Mimi soon.

Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I watched Bareily Ki Barfi instead of Mimi. Had heard lots of things about this movie but never bothered to watch coz of my blind hate for Sanonsmiley22

I liked it & her acting too. After watching her films, I realised she isn't as bad as I thought ( like I used to feel she's at the level of Janhvi, Sara, Ananya in terms of acting). She's way better than these 3 & several other actresses too.

Will watch Mimi soon.

Word Count: 0

1241154 thumbnail

She has improved a lot since her debutsmiley36 Yeh realise krne mein thoda late ho gayasmiley6

Bass ab opportunities ka rona band kar de, she can be more likeable..

604055 thumbnail

She is not that bad. Offscreen also no drama. She just does her job.