Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

The Kapoor lad pr no one can compete as it’s invisible

No proof so can't count it .....

Nepofan thumbnail

Heaps and bounds can be achieved by hook and crook...so am promoting hook and crook....

1)Date each girl each year especially nepos

2)Every now and then throw article

3)Use shippers now and then

4)Twitter and Instagram should be abusive fans using filth words for other contemporaries

5)Play victim card

6)Play outsider card ( sid can play as he us outsider )

7) Select movie such that u have to perform less but someother good one shoulder equally and when it becomes it intelligently make it about themselves..

Now u all can add pr tactics and give sid tiger aditya to get projects

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: wat_up

The Kapoor lad pr no one can compete as it’s invisible

move aside Kartik, PR ka pyara has arrivedsmiley36

VirginiaPlath thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Wo baat aur hai that both Sid & Ark have given just 1 solo hit each in their 12-13 long careerssmiley36 and are still somehow relevant on social media alone thanks to their better halves and PRs....Kartik probably has the stupidest PR with subtlety of a hand grenade that does more harm than good by being super obvioussmiley36

btw is this Kartik-Kiara film with Vishal Bhardwaj even confirmed?? I mean someone is actually considering these 2 in mafia don & lady don rolesmiley36

https://x.com/ithedarkhood7/status/1784468108155253081

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: VirginiaPlath

Wo baat aur hai that both Sid & Ark have given just 1 solo hit each in their 12-13 long careerssmiley36 and are still somehow relevant on social media alone thanks to their better halves and PRs....Kartik probably has the stupidest PR with subtlety of a hand grenade that does more harm than good by being super obvioussmiley36

btw is this Kartik-Kiara film with Vishal Bhardwaj even confirmed?? I mean someone is actually considering these 2 in mafia don & lady don rolesmiley36

https://x.com/ithedarkhood7/status/1784468108155253081

Yes almost confirmed says Twitter

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

move aside Kartik, PR ka pyara has arrivedsmiley36

Pr ka pyaara was comment by pr master aaryan sir...whatever if rk has pr, even then he is character assassinated from beginning even now gossip column is filled with animal girl and him..not only that always he is haunted by exes... but the real everyone's ex is never called out..infact the nepo girls are blamed to call him out in kwk...he is given all rights to do whatever he wants but for rk ,ark they are categorised as casanova...its all coz of perfect pr...I appreciate his pr and his way of secrecy and success. . I heartly want sid tiger aditya and all who want projects to follow the success pr path. But can't advice that to nepo girls as they will be burned with words if follow kriti kiara pr path..so nepo girls stay silent..

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nepofan

Pr ka pyaara was comment by pr master aaryan sir...whatever if rk has pr, even then he is character assassinated from beginning even now gossip column is filled with animal girl and him..not only that always he is haunted by exes... but the real everyone's ex is never called out..infact the nepo girls are blamed to call him out in kwk...he is given all rights to do whatever he wants but for rk ,ark they are categorised as casanova...its all coz of perfect pr...I appreciate his pr and his way of secrecy and success. . I heartly want sid tiger aditya and all who want projects to follow the success pr path. But can't advice that to nepo girls as they will be burned with words if follow kriti kiara pr path..so nepo girls stay silent..

let’s not forget who leaked Katrina mahira pictures. Mahira faced so much backlash that she went into depression. It is not that he is very innocent. I am happy she is happy and healing herself. Ranbir pr is aggressive. And now it is working overtime. He has said a lot of silly stuff words like philao while Alia was pregnant, everything is on camera. Telling his wife to wipe off. I am glad Alia revealed it. At least he treats her better now.

Nepofan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

let’s not forget who leaked Katrina mahira pictures. Mahira faced so much backlash that she went into depression. It is not that he is very innocent. I am happy she is happy and healing herself. Ranbir pr is aggressive. And now it is working overtime. He has said a lot of silly stuff words like philao while Alia was pregnant, everything is on camera. Telling his wife to wipe off. I am glad Alia revealed it. At least he treats her better now.

But ranbir is not worshipped as best human , bf , or anything..he is called out everytime and called as play boy and even now we hear ranbir tripti rumours so it's not secret, even if he uses pr he is not spared or white washed...but that's not case of the other one

Bekind thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nepofan

But ranbir is not worshipped as best human , bf , or anything..he is called out everytime and called as play boy and even now we hear ranbir tripti rumours so it's not secret, even if he uses pr he is not spared or white washed...but that's not case of the other one

but he is. Alia was not happy to hear philao word on live while being interviewed. It is not that all those tag he got were false or fabricated. His philao went on fire that he had to give an explanation that he did not meant that way. And when Alia said wipe it off he again has to come on live and answer his fan. I am sure he is treating her better now. Not sure how true Tripti and ranbir rumors are but I hope Tripti is smarter than this to go after a married man.