https://x.com/Siddu_Rocky___/status/1784236790934806937

Ab ye bhi Ranbir se maine bulwaya hai kya fans hai bus jhuth jhuth aur jhuth

https://x.com/ranbirsfavchild/status/1784214521047113903

Edited by Winterberry08 - 5 months ago
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

It is said that Hans Zimmer, a Jewish along with AR Rehan Sir, a Muslim will be creating background music for the movie. It is like hurting people's sentiments doubly. A Zionist and a Muslim musicians rendering music for the greatest Hindu Mythology ever.smiley36

Also see the other comments...

Just because RK is playing tmythological role of Ram , he is supposed to re.ain celibate, go to vanvas and yada yada.

By that logic, do actors who play serial killers or terrorists go on a killing spree??

Haven't watched Adipurush yet, but we know Saif Ali KHAN has played the role of Ravan. So a Muslim Actor playing the role of the greatest Shiv Ji ka bhakt didn't hurt sentiments of billions??

Looks like movie roles mein bhi reservation suru kar dena chahiye.. Appeasement ke liye...smiley37

Hey, nobody expects him, asked him to do that

HE announced (or his PR) that he's going to do that

"He's going to give up.alcohol, meat, late night parties... Align himself with the virtues of Rama to immerse himself in the character..."

But agree, connecting rum cake with alcohol consumption is funny

Regarding rest of your post, not sure what that's got to do with this topic

Why bring ARR and other people's religion?

Unless somebody else here qlready brought that up, I have not read all the posts in this thread

P.S. And Hans Zimmer is a Zionist? Did not know that.

Again not sure why bring that up in this topic

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

All speak same thing, very rehearsed. A single group of people having same misunderstanding, not possible

Pure social media pe Ranbir ki team including his fans keep talking about how he quit alcohol and nonveg for this role

https://x.com/RKs_Tilllast/status/1753786333062107470

https://x.com/4011Ryujino/status/1784549307649052744

https://x.com/anothaCasanova/status/1780442999132201032

When he clearly hasn't and was seen drinking not so long ago so why lie about it? because you are playing a re

ligious character?

He and his PR are trying to manipulate the faith of a billion with these cheap PR pieces, aur kuch nahi.

Like why? Did anyone ask him or at anything about it? He puts out these useless gimmicky PR pieces and then trolls his own fans leaving them to clean up the mess for him.🤣

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

It is said that Hans Zimmer, a Jewish along with AR Rehan Sir, a Muslim will be creating background music for the movie. It is like hurting people's sentiments doubly. A Zionist and a Muslim musicians rendering music for the greatest Hindu Mythology ever.smiley36

Also see the other comments...

Just because RK is playing tmythological role of Ram , he is supposed to re.ain celibate, go to vanvas and yada yada.

By that logic, do actors who play serial killers or terrorists go on a killing spree??

Haven't watched Adipurush yet, but we know Saif Ali KHAN has played the role of Ravan. So a Muslim Actor playing the role of the greatest Shiv Ji ka bhakt didn't hurt sentiments of billions??

Looks like movie roles mein bhi reservation suru kar dena chahiye.. Appeasement ke liye...smiley37

just one word for those idiotic comments - khilji smiley44smiley36

Connecting a reel role to real life smiley29

Edited by Nishita123 - 5 months ago
1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: loginidran

He and his PR are trying to manipulate the faith of a billion with these cheap PR pieces, aur kuch nahi.

Like why? Did anyone ask him or at anything about it? He puts out these useless gimmicky PR pieces and then trolls his own fans leaving them to clean up the mess for him.🤣

Ranbir's whole persona is built on lies

I don't have manager

I don't have PR

I quit drinking, smoking and meat

His fans on Twitter are using these things ye dikhane ke liye ki he is so good and sincere aur yaha drame dekho

TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nishita123

just one word for those idiotic comments - khilji smiley44smiley36

Connecting a reel role to real life smiley29

That's what Ranbir is doing, if you read the article

loginidran thumbnail

May be that’s why he is looking like a puffed up raisin. smiley36 Too many chocolates can probably do that to one, especially someone who is over the hill..smiley36

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: loginidran

I guess it was left open for interpretation depending upon the level and imagination of the reader and the era they belonged to. My mind never went there until now but come to think of it they may have stayed celibate for several reasons. For one, Lakshmana and his wife had nothing to do with it but yet they gave up their pleasures to support their elder brother so why would .Rama and Sita indulge themselves? I mean it was said the people of Threta Yuga had the highest morals and abided by the most strictest rules. So may be our watered down moralistic sense won’t even be able to gauge the entire philosophy behind each of their actions.

For me, it doesn't matter how people interpret it. It is what it is. They didn't go to forest with sevak or wearing their royal costumes. Neither did they stay at any of the Rishi's ashram (Atri) or their friend (King Guha) or any palace (when Sugreev got his kingdom back). There was a reason behind. Going to Vanvas comes with it's rules. It doesn't mean staying outside of Ayodhya and having fun. It is encompassing of their modified lifestyle.

Yes, Lakshamana left everything to serve Rama & Seeta. Bharat also lived outside of palace in similar conditions like Rama. Their love & sacrifice is divine. But that is NOT the main/sole reason of Rama & Seeta mata not indulging.

For me, any more discussion on this feels like disrespecting. So stopping here, kindly do not quote.

loginidran thumbnail

I feel the same way about it. It’s like discussing the sex lives of our parents and here these are the Gods we revere and worship more than our parents. So yes, I am bowing out of this conversation too.