Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 5 months ago

I don’t know whether Rum is considered as alcohol, the amount of alcohol is there in that rum cake, kitna % jal gaye, kitna reh gaye, kitna kha gaye, aur kitna kho gaye, blah blah blah…….but PR Bira is right. wo alcohol peete nahi, bas khate hainsmiley36

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: infinity101

Gosh IKR! Ek rum cake kha lia toh kya badi baat ho gai? Aur iss video mei toh kha b nee ra smiley44

Wohi to..

RK is a certified alcoholic, not even his fans would deny that.

But to bring in a four month old video that shows him neither cutting, nor eating the cake. Kaise billion people ka sentiments hurt hua us se?? (Talk about over-exaggeration).

Chalo maan bhi liya, he ate it, to kya??A standard family size rum cake requires just about half to three forth cup of rum (it is CAKE and not the cocktail, FGS). To chalo man lo RK ne cake kha bhi liya, itne bade Kapoor family gathering mein kitna share mila hoga us cake ka us bande ko?? To kaise billion of God believing people ka religious sentiment hurt hua us cake se??

Also, rum cake is a Christmas delicacy. Mocking/Ridiculing someone for eating a festive delicacy, will or won't that hurt religious sentiments of billions of Christians or even cultural sentiments of million of non-Christians who still celebrate the festival for other reasons..

Talk about looking for storm in a teacup (err..over half cup to three forth teacup of rum). Bashing karna hai to do it with proper video(s) , photos, then even I will join the bandwagon...smiley36

Edited by bashful_moon - 5 months ago
1179250 thumbnail

Mental gymnastics

1 Who said he is quitting alcohol?

Ranbir

https://x.com/RanbirKTeam/status/1716687237105299769

2 Who said he has quit alcohol and non veg for Ramayana?

Ranbir's PR and his fans

https://x.com/ranbirsfavchild/status/1784214521047113903

3 who is using quitting alcohol for a religious movie as PR and image sudharo campaign?

Ranbir's PR and his fans

https://x.com/Siddu_Rocky___/status/1784236790934806937

Who cares about Ranbir's drinking habits? He and his PR circulated that he has quit and when we see him drinking to discussion nahi hoga kya?

Ab kitna % alcohol consumption hua that his fans must know because they live with him, all I know is that he said he'll quit but I can see otherwise

This quitting news and everything came before Ramayana aur use bhi Ramayana ke campaign ke liye ho Rahi hai by his fans

Edited by Winterberry08 - 5 months ago
bashful_moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winterberry08

He and his PR circulated that he has quit and when we see him drinking to discussion nahi hoga kya?

Ab kitna % alcohol consumption hua that his fans must know because they live with him, all I know is that he said he'll quit but I can see otherwise

Saw him drinking Alcohol???? Where??

Since you have seen it, show it to us as well, instead going around beating the bush..

Anyone slightly interested in bakery would know the ingredients and its quantity for any kind of cake.One sure doesn't need to live with RK or anyone else to learn bakery.

But you must surely live with him and even tag along with him whereever he goes for you to see him drink with your own eyes. Otherwise how do you know he still does when what you are claiming is to be seen nowhere in the pics you have posted...smiley36Sitting in front of and and looking at the rum cake don't qualify as DRINKING alcohol.

SHOW it... Assumption and Guesses don't count..

P.S : From hurting sentiments of billions to RK fans must live with him... Make up your mind once and for all whether you just intend to bash RK and/or even wish to get offensive with IF members..

1179250 thumbnail

Please don't do this drama of offensive or anything

1000004335.jpg

You RK fans have been abusing me in every post of mine

Unemployment and all khud use karo to taunt me and you are offended when I say that his fans must be living with him

bashful_moon thumbnail

You must be believing that he is a virgin because you have never seen him having sex

RK has been a drink for years his whole family is known for drinking agar uska PR ye news nahi circulate karta to exploit faith of people to ham log ye baat karte hi nahi hote

Tell me why he needs these cheap PR tricks when he is an actor and it doesn't matter what he drinks or eats?1000004326.jpg

You said so here yourself ye Gyan jakar RK ko do ki don't use these tricks

By his logic, what all he must have done during Animal shooting?

Firstly, I have never denied RK is alcoholic, my only question is where does the picture you have posted show hom drink alcohol in this instance?? How does the picture show he is exploiting faith of people??You assume it does, I think it doesn't..So??? If you must show more photographs with him indulging in booze and I will concur with you.. PROMISE..

Although Salman's sex life ka dur dur tak is thread se koi nata nahi, still pray tell me how foes Salman's sex life either confirm ir defy the veracity of RK or his PR's statement???

Has he or his PR said anything about being/going in Animal mode to prepare for the movie. If yes, share it otherwise you are free to assume whatever you want to assume whatever he might have done during shooting that movie. Since you know everything about him, since you are the one with all the sense of the world (and I'm not), please dig the stuff and share it. But make sure you provide something solid and not expect others to believe what you think, what you assume since you are the only one with so much sense here...

1179250 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

Firstly, I have never denied RK is alcoholic, my only question is where does the picture you have posted show hom drink alcohol in this instance?? How does the picture show he is exploiting faith of people??

You want me to explain the concept of examples?

If you never denied he is alcoholic to itna confusion kyo hai, you should know he and his PR team is lying, since you said you are not denying it

Ranbir

Ranbir's PR and his fans

3 who is using quitting alcohol for a religious movie as PR and image sudharo campaign?

Ranbir's PR and his fans

Who cares about Ranbir's drinking habits? He and his PR circulated that he has quit and when we see him drinking to discussion nahi hoga kya?

This quitting news and everything came before Ramayana aur use bhi Ramayana ke campaign ke liye ho Rahi hai by his fans

Ghum firke wapas

Simple baat batao why his fans and his PR is using quitting alcohol for Ramayana?

bashful_moon thumbnail

You want me to explain the concept of examples?

If you never denied he is alcoholic to itna confusion kyo hai, you should know he and his PR team is lying, since you said you are not denying it

Ranbir

Ranbir's PR and his fans

Ranbir's PR and his fans

Ghum firke wapas

Simple baat batao why his fans and his PR is using quitting alcohol for Ramayana?

Tum batao, he is alcoholic but how does that one picture show he is still into alcohol and whatever him and his PR has said is a lie and has hurted billion of people's sentiments???

Show me the pics/videos, anything that actually shows him drinking/drunk and I will agree he and his PR are lying.

Once again

The pic doesn't say anything...It leaves ample room for assumption for both sides - that he has lied about alcohol and that he hasn't..

Also that is a four month old pic and old interviews and pics. To prove he is still into alcohol, show me recent pics, videos, posts-- anything.

Otherwise, your assumption doesn't mean anything, just like mine doesn't

Quit projecting YOUR thoughs/assumptions/sense (or lack of it) as the TRUTH...

Stop offending and getting personal with them who do not parrot your sentiments...

And also stop playing VICTIM when people refuse to acquiesce to your assumptions/conjectures as Universal truths..

I am NOT you as you are not me.. So remain happy with whatever you want to believe. Don't expect mine or anyone else's subservience to you and your thoughts...

bashful_moon thumbnail

Please don't do this drama of offensive or anything

1000004335.jpg

You RK fans have been abusing me in every post of mine

Unemployment and all khud use karo to taunt me and you are offended when I say that his fans must be living with him

Abusing you???

Billion of people are velle like us-- Are you a billion or are you like us??

That was a self-deprecating sentence... I was deprecating myself ... Are you me, are you my alter ego??

Global Unemployment-- Are you a poster member of global unemployment

Seriously???

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cougarTown

3 things kapoors can never..will never give up

1) food

2) sex

3) alcohol

so nah..not happening..his bloated face tells it all..he is still a drinker

Lol and why should they give up? only losers give up... on food, sex and more sexsmiley17smiley36