DIVYA BHARTI WAS JUST FARTING AROUND !!!

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

I had no clue and was not aware what kind of huge traumas this cutie-pie of the 90s had been through....OH MY GOD.

I mean just imagine his father killed his mother, his sister, tried to shoot Kamal as well and finally shot himself in front of his eyes, that too on his birthday, when he was just 20.

And what a sad coincidence that on his birthday the director of his debut movie Bekhudi executed the shooting and killing scene ON THE EXACT SAME DAY, his whole life is filled with such tragic traumas, if you see the full interview.

And I totally agree with him while saying that Divya Bharti was just farting around while drunk before her death, which lead to that sudden accident outta nowhere, as those conspiracy theories of her murder or suicide seems way too Illogical and far-fetched.

(Divya' part starts from the time-stamp 58:00 to 59:00 and then from 1:04 onwards).

An amazing wholesome interview, not to be missed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Du-_qxnMTXE

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 6

OMG..who is this guy and whose the father? Fill me in..how is he related to divya? I will also watch the interview..but a quick summary would be very appreciated

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: cougarTown

OMG..who is this guy and whose the father? Fill me in..how is he related to divya? I will also watch the interview..but a quick summary would be very appreciated

He is Kamal Sadanah. Some of his 90's song were super hit & he was doing alright when this unfortunate incident happened. Him and Divya Bharati had done couple of movies together. I haven't yet seen this particular interview, but no idea why he was upset with Divya.

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheJourney

He is Kamal Sadanah. Some of his 90's song were super hit & he was doing alright when this unfortunate incident happened. Him and Divya Bharati had done couple of movies together. I haven't yet seen this particular interview, but no idea why he was upset with Divya.

Not at all. He never said anything like that at all, infect he praised Divya like everyone else..

Farting around is just a slang means wasting time here and there in her room while doing nothing substantial.

sharaban thumbnail

He was the very first hero of Kajol.

Both he and Kajol debuted in Bekhudi (1992) together and they just got reunited recently and working on another project after 30 years.

https://youtu.be/2Z68KffMgM8?si=w9sLScNZ-0IxCU9w

He was also the hero of Divya Bharti in boxoffice hit movie Rang(1993) which came just after a few months of Divya's accidental death.

This following song from film Rang was extremely popular back then.

https://youtu.be/eTL7lCvpFQo?si=sWCH9VdrFHM5jTep

Edited by sharaban - 5 months ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Ppl build conspiracies theories around murder of famous ppl like Divya, sridevi, SSR etc.

Sometimes fans r unable to believe their favourites could die in accident or do suicide.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

What’s up with this bakwaas slang, learn to speak well when you are giving a statement in news /media smiley26

sharaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: naaznin

Ppl build conspiracies theories around murder of famous ppl like Divya, sridevi, SSR etc.

Sometimes fans r unable to believe their favourites could die in accident or do suicide.

yes, no idea why human beings are that much interested in conspiracy theories, maybe it makes their dull lives interesting or trigger them in some way.

Few people even stated back then Sridevi murdered Divya as she was insecure of her rising popularity... I mean just imagine... 😂

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

https://youtu.be/coZoSYJU1OY

https://youtu.be/g8V3JfzIO9U

Word Count: 1

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Saw the full interview both he and divya had tragic experience divya passed away and kamal was saved from his father shooting his family

Kamal was not upset with divya he mentioned divya was too good to work with and always full of masti on the sets of rang she used to mimic sridevi

Kamal was shocked on learning about divya sudden demise

Kamal also said in no way divya could have committed suicide and he had just finished work with her for the movie rang before this incident happened