Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 months ago

Edited. Deleted post

Edited by Terenaina - 6 months ago
Purple5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am not a Ranveer fan but I really feel bad for him after all this hate PR after him. I always stand with the underdogs. I truly hope he gives a blockbuster next so these people can shut their mouths.

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Purple5

I am not a Ranveer fan but I really feel bad for him after all this hate PR after him. I always stand with the underdogs. I truly hope he gives a blockbuster next so these people can shut their mouths.

Nasty PR game against him is so pathetic

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

My own speculation that Don 3 may not happen isn't because of what some twitter person writes but because of what Farhan did throughout the years with hinting to a Don 3 that didn't happen then.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: zara321

Without any evidence or solid proof, he has written don 3 might get shelved and given the excuse of 'trade speculation', even though he knows farhan recently confirmed the film is still going ahead and they just announced that kiara is the female lead only a month ago.

If ever there was a speculation which has high changes to coming good, its probably this one going by how Farhan and Excel have handled the Don franchise post Don2. I would personally love to see Ranveer as Don - I think he would be great in that role. But not going to hold my breath on this one ...

Farhan will find another couple of projects which he wants to act in and this will move to 2028 and eventually Agastya Nanda will be the new face of Don3 only to get shelved and rebooted again in 2035 - to be directed by Aryan Khan