Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 months ago

Agreed with her reasonings

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

DTPH would have been too similar to KKHH. SRK’s best female friend falls for him while he falls for the new girl. Had she done that she might have turned down KKHH a year later 🤷🏽‍♀️

One of the idiots very much could have been a girl. But the question is would Hirani have been able to make female Farhan and Rancho’s dynamic stay completely platonic? Also 3 Idiots was originally offered to SRK. Was Kajol offered the role as a potential costar to SRK or was Aamir already cast when she was offered the role?

Overall I think everything worked out for the best, and she didn’t really lose any status by refusing those movies.

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Didn't click on the link but from comments i think it is about her not doing DTPH .so which role was she offered?

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: Silpa20

Didn't click on the link but from comments i think it is about her not doing DTPH .so which role was she offered?

Karishma's role. That was 2nd lead role, and she had already given big hit in past with Khan Saab (DDLJ), so she thought to reject it.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Kajol trying to get a movie which is based on book about 3 boys changed.

Imagine when they offered Diljot Crew. An he said I dont want to be Kritis love interest I want Krithi’s roles. He would get cancelled 😂

Edited by Maroonporsche - 4 months ago
forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

DTPH would have been too similar to KKHH. SRK’s best female friend falls for him while he falls for the new girl. Had she done that she might have turned down KKHH a year later 🤷🏽‍♀️

One of the idiots very much could have been a girl. But the question is would Hirani have been able to make female Farhan and Rancho’s dynamic stay completely platonic? Also 3 Idiots was originally offered to SRK. Was Kajol offered the role as a potential costar to SRK or was Aamir already cast when she was offered the role?

Overall I think everything worked out for the best, and she didn’t really lose any status by refusing those movies.

Kajol was offered the film with SRK in the Lead, When SRK leaved the film I think she also leaved.

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

KKHH is the sequel of DTPH. Maya dies in the beginning of the movie and Rahul pursues his best friend Karishma with the help of his daughter.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: e1t53e

KKHH is the sequel of DTPH. Maya dies in the beginning of the movie and Rahul pursues his best friend Karishma with the help of his daughter.

smiley36smiley36

Word Count: 0

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

I don't think audience would have accepted Kajol in Karisma's role in DTPH with Rahul loving Pooja over Nisha, post DDLJ. No HEA for SRK-Kajol wouldn't have worked.

In, KKHH, Rahul and Anjali are still endgame. KKHH is all about Anjali anyways.

SRK-Kajol were offered 3 Idiots together and both left for separate reasons - Kajol wanted a bigger role and SRK had some issues with VVC.

Gadar is new to me and she is right that she didn't think it would work for her.