- Ramayan

- Bhansali's Love and War

- Animal Park

- Rumored: Brahmastra, Kishore Kumar Biopic

Karthik

- Bhool Bhulaiya 3

- Vishal Bharadwaj's crime thriller

- Dharma's action thriller

- Rumored: Anurag Basu's romantic movie (Aashiqui 3 script)

Varun

- Atlee's Baby John

- Dharma's Sunny Sanskari

- David Dhawan's rom com with Mrunal

- No entry 2

- Maybe(s): Buddy comedy with Tiger, Bhediya 2

Ranveer - all are Maybe's right now

- Don3

- Aditya Dhar's action thriller

- Action-period drama on tribal freedom fighter

- Shaktiman

thanks for sharing
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: wat_up

same here !! some just like to mock him when he’s not that bad like some.

How am I mocking him? My comments are valid and accurate. The guy is not a top actor and he’s not even on Ormax anymore. His last hit was 10 years ago. He’s a has been. Y’all are quick to write off actresses but not sure why there’s a whole army ready for male actors.

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

How am I mocking him? My comments are valid and accurate. The guy is not a top actor and he’s not even on Ormax anymore. His last hit was 10 years ago. He’s a has been. Y’all are quick to write off actresses but not sure why there’s a whole army ready for male actors.

I didn’t make this remark to u but some others I see mocking him when there on own stars barely making it.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

You know, at first I wondered how this article came to be. Did Rahul Raut contact each one and ask for their line ups, or did their PRs all happen to contact Rahul Raut at the same time and he just made one article out of it? 🤔. But then I read the article, and this is literally how the article ends:

In Ranveer's case, none of these projects are confirmed, and if a new project comes up out of the blue, his schedule may witness drastic changes.”

I think now it’s all clear. I think the other two were added just to appear stealthy smiley36

Oh and did I mention that the article also says that Don3 might get shelved?

Although Don 3 is scheduled to begin in the first quarter of 2025, there's strong speculation in trade circles that it might end up getting shelved.”

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

7 years

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Why is Don3 being made? That mafia concept is outdated. If it is anything like Vincenzo(kdrama), only then i am interested.

I still guess that it won't be made...

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

You know, at first I wondered how this article came to be. Did Rahul Raut contact each one and ask for their line ups, or did their PRs all happen to contact Rahul Raut at the same time and he just made one article out of it? 🤔. But then I read the article, and this is literally how the article ends:

In Ranveer's case, none of these projects are confirmed, and if a new project comes up out of the blue, his schedule may witness drastic changes.”

I think now it’s all clear. I think the other two were added just to appear stealthy smiley36

Although Don 3 is scheduled to begin in the first quarter of 2025, there's strong speculation in trade circles that it might end up getting shelved.”

Sahi pakde hai. They didn’t even proofread to get the heroine playing Sita’s name correct in their hurry to put it out as it was time for the daily dosage of you know what. Now I am so used to these stunts that I have come to expect it every morning when I open the internet.

Originally posted by: loginidran

Sahi pakde hai. They didn’t even proofread to get the heroine playing Sita’s name correct in their hurry to put it out as it was time for the daily dosage of you know what. Now I am so used to these stunts that I have come to expect it every morning when I open the internet.

these sites need views so they do this
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Not surprising, it has become the trend to elevate certain actors and yet again trash ranveer, and rahul has joined the trend, which is dissapointing as rahul seemed to be quite unbiased, but he is now the same as the others. And as expected, the article is getting ranveer hate and trolling yet again.

Without any evidence or solid proof, he has written don 3 might get shelved and given the excuse of 'trade speculation', even though he knows farhan recently confirmed the film is still going ahead and they just announced that kiara is the female lead only a month ago.

But the media need something to write so they are using ranveer and his movies to get their retweets and likes, and nothing gets them more retweets and likes than articles saying his movies are getting shelved or delayed. I wont be surprised if a negative article pops up in the next few days about hanuman director prasanth varmas movie with ranveer

Edited by zara321 - 6 months ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: Clochette

I still guess that it won't be made...

Phew. Good then. Ranveer should do better movies.