Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

He’s not a top actor, definitely not on the level of the others mentioned.

So what? What counts is that he isn't a 'bad' actor (at least to me).

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Why is Don3 being made? That mafia concept is outdated. If it is anything like Vincenzo(kdrama), only then i am interested.

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Kartik's line up looks best out of all.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

He is expected to follow that with his first-ever collaboration with Vishal Bhardwaj, popularly known for directing critically acclaimed movies like Omkara, Maqbool, and Haider.

The yet-untitled Kartik-Vishal Bhardwaj film is a gritty thriller that was once supposed to star the late Irrfan Khan and Deepika Padukone in lead roles. The project is now being revived with a modified script and will star Kartik in the role of Hussain Ustara, a fearless don who stood against the underworld's kingpin, Dawood Ibrahim. The leading lady to play Sapna Didi hasn't been locked yet, but the makers are eyeing September 2024 to kick off its production.

Sad, Irfan died because I remember this movie was in the script writing stage for many years and Vishal always wanted to make it with dp and irfan as the lead. And during covid, they were ready to lock this film but as soon as Irfan passed away, Vishal shelved the project. Now it's being revived with dp being pregnant and can't do the film. It would've been great to see the original cast irfan dp after piku for this film.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Clochette

So what? What counts is that he isn't a 'bad' actor (at least to me).

I am happy for you, that’s nice, if you like Judwaa 2 and Street Fighter then that’s great. However my comment is for the article …. by throwing in his name with the others, the article and his PR, are trying to suggest that he’s in their category and that he garners the same amount of interest - which is simply untrue. He’s leaps and bounds behind.
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I am happy for you, that’s nice, if you like Judwaa 2 and Street Fighter then that’s great. However my comment is for the article …. by throwing in his name with the others, the article and his PR, are trying to suggest that he’s in their category and that he garners the same amount of interest - which is simply untrue. He’s leaps and bounds behind.

I am not even a fan of varun, I enjoyed his romantic comedy movies. I remember a time where he had back to back hit films without a flop film and his movies was making more money than rk rs combined. He started his career without having a flop film but of course now he is not doing well.
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I am not even a fan of varun, I enjoyed his romantic comedy movies. I remember a time where he had back to back hit films without a flop film and his movies was making more money than rk rs combined. He started his career without having a flop film but of course now he is not doing well.

I had a huge crush on him from SOTY until ABCD2. All I’m saying is that he isn’t a top actor anymore. I doubt he’s even in the Top 10. Plus he kind of this tapori way of speaking that I can never unhear. He legit has a tapori accent

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 months ago

They randomly threw in Varun? As if he’s still relevant smiley36

he’s relevant as he’s still there n let’s see how his movies do. He as some good line ups that some will like. I don’t even think others that mentioned in that link or great either n some just overhyped !!
Edited by wat_up - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

same here !! some just like to mock him when he’s not that bad like some.

Karthiks line up on paper seems ok but he just needs to change that I don’t care kinda image as he’s not some superstar to behave like that.

Edited by wat_up - 6 months ago