Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

That is true. I dont know why I remembered aamir khan suggesting actually drinking alcohol to act drunk. I believe an actor’s skill truly show when they act something well they don’t have experience. That is the difference between an actor and good actor.

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Great to see such positivity among them and that NA picture of both is good too. smiley20
Thanks for sharing!

iss per bhi bashing hogi.....dekhti jao...smiley36

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Not really. Didn’t feel like one.

She just meant that Kriti did Mother’s role and hit all correct nuances without being a mother herself. To bring out those emotions when you haven’t experienced them yourself. Sign of a good acting. That’s a compliment.

Exactly.....it was supposed to be a compliment....but its Alia....toh bash toh hona he hai...smiley24

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: NimbuMirchi

Not really. Didn’t feel like one.

She just meant that Kriti did Mother’s role and hit all correct nuances without being a mother herself. To bring out those emotions when you haven’t experienced them yourself. Sign of a good acting. That’s a compliment.

Did feel like one. smiley36

I would be surprised if someone means well if they expressed - Alia did such a fine job in Gangubai without being a prostitute.

Originally posted by: TheJourney

I would be surprised if someone means well if they expressed - Alia did such a fine job in Gangubai without being a prostitute.

isko kehte hain baal ki khaal nikalna......who in their right mind would compare a mother and a prostitute?? I mean it is one thing to say....that she did a great job of acting like a Mom...even without being a Mom yet.....and saying acting like a prostitute without being one...smiley22

It would have been insensitive if Kriti was trying to be a Mom and had no hope of being one...that would have been insulting....

But keep bashing Alia even when she deserves to be bashed.....and for this she doesn't ....but nothing surprises me on this forum....

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

isko kehte hain baal ki khaal nikalna......who in their right mind would compare a mother and a prostitute?? I mean it is one thing to say....that she did a great job of acting like a Mom...even without being a Mom yet.....and saying acting like a prostitute without being one...smiley22

It would have been insensitive if Kriti was trying to be a Mom and had no hope of being one...that would have been insulting....

But keep bashing Alia even when she deserves to be bashed.....and for this she doesn't ....but nothing surprises me on this forum....

smiley36smiley36

Some major comprehension problems for you.

Coz I said - I would be surprised if someone means well when they express in that way.

And you don't even have to be surprised over a 'baal ki khaal' you know. But keep reaching your conclusions. smiley39smiley32

1241154 thumbnail

Trash vs Garbage

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Never saw Mimi

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TheJourney

Exactly very apt comparison smiley36 A police officer shall play police officer, doctor shall play doctor. is she dumb or jealous
JustWandering thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It’s very obvious kriti is now making alia restless…

Someone posted pix where alia was trying to look/style like kriti…. That’s a pattern with alia… jis kisi say isko insecurity hoti hai she tries Imitate that person…

First it was Katrina, then Deepika (neck craning era) and now kriti… I hope kriti stays vigilant, this papa beti duo is toxic.