Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Make it make sense, so Khilji was a bad performance but Ranbir in Sanju was a wow? smiley36He literally looked like a clown, can started acting like Sanju off screen too. Y’all prefer that?

RS is a clown in real life, you prefer that? smiley36

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

Are you saying that RS is Bollywood's version of the walking clown emoji ? No things haven't got that bad yet surely
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

This guy sounds like such a loser. Grapes are sour wala case lagta hai since nobody knows about his existence. Even if Ranveer lied, ise kya dikkat hai? Aur ye itne confidence se kaise bol raha hai ki Ranveer lied? A lot of actors follow this approach to get into the skin of their characters since they can’t relate to them, so to improve their performance and make it authentic it’s completely believable that they approach this method. This idiot needs to shut the f*ck up smiley14

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Bleue

smiley36

Clown also dated 3 women at the same time (cheating/gaslighting) rumored to be in an open marriage, did drugs and never had looks to begin with.

smiley37 Please look more into Kapoors and Bhatts before giving lectures about drugs

O teri....smiley37smiley37

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Watching you getting your panties in a twist is satisfying smiley37 bura lag raha hai RS ke liye?

Ewww get over yourself. You lack the both the wit and vocab to get me twisted smiley37nice try though. Next. You know you lost an argument when you have to make personal attacks or comments smiley36Please don’t come for me, you ain’t gonna win.
Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 6 months ago

Originally posted by: Bleue

smiley36

Clown also dated 3 women at the same time (cheating/gaslighting) rumored to be in an open marriage, did drugs and never had looks to begin with.

Which 3??smiley3

Also people calling Ranbir a cheater forget that Deepika also cheated on her then BF to be with Bira...

Originally posted by: Supari_khala

I am inclined to believe Prashant because I have seen him in Star best sellers or Rishtey episodes when I was a kid and he always played dark characters phenomenally well. And also, Jim Sarbh alluded to the same about Ranveer in one of his interviews. Two different men from two different walks of life but in the same industry cannot be fibbing about the same thing.

Oh I will try to look up that interview....never heard about this one.

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinity101

This guy sounds like such a loser. Grapes are sour wala case lagta hai since nobody knows about his existence. Even if Ranveer lied, ise kya dikkat hai? Aur ye itne confidence se kaise bol raha hai ki Ranveer lied? A lot of actors follow this approach to get into the skin of their characters since they can’t relate to them, so to improve their performance and make it authentic it’s completely believable that they approach this method. This idiot needs to shut the f*ck up smiley14

Absolutely!

Forget Ranveer. Look at the flippant manner he was talking about legends like Dilip Kumar or even Akshay Kumar and Madhavan. It’s like he is desperate to get noticed by people by using these known names. He sounds like the male version of Kangana, sour salty and desperate. On one end he was displaying disrespect for the other actors and on the other talking so highly about himself like koi teer maar liya ho acting ke duniya mein.

He knows there will be takers for such cheap talk and looks like he got the bullseye.

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: loginidran

Absolutely!

Forget Ranveer. Look at the flippant manner he was talking about legends like Dilip Kumar or even Akshay Kumar and Madhavan. It’s like he is desperate to get noticed by people by using these known names. He sounds like the male version of Kangana, sour salty and desperate. On one end he was displaying disrespect for the other actors and on the other talking so highly about himself like koi teer maar liya ho acting ke duniya mein.

He knows there will be takers for such cheap talk and looks like he got the bullseye.

Yup. He sounded so disrespectful in the interview. Being an artist he should know that people have different approaches/methods to follow while acting since it’s no easy feat. I am no Ranveer fan but he is very talented and sounds like a genuinely nice guy in his IVs and all. Why put someone else down like that to prove how credible you are? Big time loser this guy is!