Frequent Posters

1241154 thumbnail
Posted: 6 months ago

smiley9smiley8

Word Count: 0

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Thankfully in Deepika’s case she didn’t have to get pregnant to convince Ranveer to marry her smiley1

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Thankfully in Deepika’s case she didn’t have to get pregnant to convince Ranveer to marry her smiley1

smiley37 Alia ko kitna mehnat karna pada to get that manchild.. turu lob for realsmiley9

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Nice joke smiley37

1241154 thumbnail

What can we expect from 15yr old fangirls on insta? Like idol, like fans.. dumb girls with 0 IQ

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Actually, I don't like the term "like idols, like fans"...it doesn't respect the individual reasons that leads to chosing the "icon" and/or to vent own frustrations.

In my thinking, a celebrity should not be made responsible for the behaviour of their fans as - seriously - I think that whatever psychological background we have, each individual has a choice in decision making - according to the influences during childhood. Deep down, at the core of the own being, an individual has its pool of knowing about good and bad.

Edited by Clochette - 6 months ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Baat toh sahi hai 🤣.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

The stupidest reel I have seen, so should deepveer never have children just coz rk alia had a child? deepveer got married before rk alia, so does that mean rk alia copied them? They are two individual couples, people need to stop comparing them all the time

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VintageWine

Baat toh sahi hai 🤣.

R u serious?