Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 months ago

So it IS possible to get it done without the media glare.Kudos to her.And heartiest congratulations to her.Wish them both the very best.smiley27

Warna everyone says they wanted private ceremony and then end up being the talk of town.

Edited by MyselfJ - 6 months ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Melody Maniacs

Congratulations and best wishes to the couple! smiley27🎉🎊

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bekind

Now everyone is eager to see what she wore. Great PR.

No big deal considering she didn't sponsor it and so no PR is involved. Just general curiosity.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Happy for her if she got married.

I appreciate stars who keep their lives private and down low. Of course, stars like Tapsee, who are not that huge, can do that.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Happy for her if she got married.

I appreciate stars who keep their lives private and down low. Of course, stars like Tapsee, who are not that huge, can do that.

Aish-Abhi wedding was decently private considering it was the most anticipated celeb wedding of all time. Besides the manglik thing.

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Congratulations to her. She’s extremely private so good for her for pulling this off without media glare. But to be fair she’s never garnered as much attention as others have. It’s partially by design so I’m sure she’s happy but it’s also partially because she never became a mainstream star so it was easier for her to keep paparazzi and tabloids at arms length.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Took a leaf out of Rani-Adi Wedding book

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

Congratulations to her. She’s extremely private so good for her for pulling this off without media glare. But to be fair she’s never garnered as much attention as others have. It’s partially by design so I’m sure she’s happy but it’s also partially because she never became a mainstream star so it was easier for her to keep paparazzi and tabloids at arms length.

Even the likes of Rakul Preet and Kriti Kharbanda made some noise with their wedding. For someone low-key like Taapsee, she could have garnered a lot of headlines with this news but she chose to keep it private.

I cannot think of another actress who chose to do this willingly.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

So pics of guests from possibly the wedding, in the pics you can see tapsee's sister Shagun and tapsee's thappad costar Pavail Gulati.

Also Badminton players Satwiksairaj Rankireddy and Chirag Shetty. Tapsee's bf/husband Mathias boe is a Badminton champion.

1000011064.jpg

1000011063.jpg

Kanika dhillon who was the writer on taapsee's films manmarizaayn, haseen dilruba and dunki was there with her writer husband Himanshu Sharma, she just mentioned in her caption that she is at her friends wedding.

1000011070.jpg

1000011066.jpg

1000011067.jpg

Edited by zara321 - 6 months ago
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Even the likes of Rakul Preet and Kriti Kharbanda made some noise with their wedding. For someone low-key like Taapsee, she could have garnered a lot of headlines with this news but she chose to keep it private.

I cannot think of another actress who chose to do this willingly.

Rani Mukerjee but that was probably Adi’s decision as he’s a recluse.

I can’t think of anyone else either unless you count Mahima Choudhary who eloped in Vegas.