Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

And urvashi rautela is the biggest star in the universe💫

Technically yes....isn't she Ms Universe??smiley36

Originally posted by: Briaahna

smiley36so the post gets edited, original post : calling Alia a paaniwali of kjo.

What is a paaniwali?? I seriously don't know...smiley36

Alia made it in BW.....but the son of the biggest superstar India has produced...AB Jr couldn't make it....smiley19The daughter of the two biggest superstars....Dharam and Hema couldn't make it....smiley19.the younger brother of the superstar Sunny Deol didn't make it..smiley19....the son of the star maker Yash Chopra and brother of Aditya Chopra didn't make it...smiley19.the 2 younger brothers of superstar Salman didn't make it..smiley19...the nephew of superstar Aamir Khan didn't make it...smiley19..The son of superstar Anil Kapoor didn't make it...smiley19..The daughter of the superstar Rajesh Khanna didn't make it.......smiley19

But but but......Alia made it because of Karan Johar......baaki log chole bech rahe hain BW mein....smiley37....so easy to take the credit away if you don't like someone...smiley36

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

🤷‍♀️

Edited by Nishita123 - 7 months ago

smiley1

Edited by blue-ice.1 - 7 months ago
subha.rath2008 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Deepika.... She achieved whatever name and fame all thru her hardwork, strategy, her PR.. It's her constant effort to be in the game....

Alia.... She got it literally easy... Being a star kid also people struggle... But kjo supporting her so much reduced her struggle in my eyes even if she might have her own struggle....

So Deepika anyday...

hasini009 thumbnail

some gyani baba/baby said

“she already spread a lot, aur kitna spread karegi?”

Spreading legs is not sl*t shaming, it’s called stretching exercises…hmmm

Edited by hasini009 - 7 months ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

if anyone has anything directed to me, quote me or tag me. I am ready for it.smiley14

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Alia made it in BW.....but the son of the biggest superstar India has produced...AB Jr couldn't make it....smiley19The daughter of the two biggest superstars....Dharam and Hema couldn't make it....smiley19.the younger brother of the superstar Sunny Deol didn't make it..smiley19....the son of the star maker Yash Chopra and brother of Aditya Chopra didn't make it...smiley19.the 2 younger brothers of superstar Salman didn't make it..smiley19...the nephew of superstar Aamir Khan didn't make it...smiley19..The son of superstar Anil Kapoor didn't make it...smiley19..The daughter of the superstar Rajesh Khanna didn't make it.......smiley19

But but but......Alia made it because of Karan Johar......baaki log chole bech rahe hain BW mein....smiley37....so easy to take the credit away if you don't like someone...smiley36

you forgot to add one of the biggest superstar Rajesh Khanna and Dimple K girls Twinkle and Rinki not making it. smiley36 It will be interesting to see how far Jhanvi's and others go under Kjo umbrella. Next week Yodha is coming up, another Kjo endorsed.
95027 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

As little as I see of BW ..Alia is a fab actress and so is Deepika. Compare karkey key faida. Both can be good. More than one actress can be good. ... No idea of personal details as I don’t track them. I thought AB jr did pretty well. Loved his Bunty Bubli movie…

Baakee. Got to say these threads and wars are awesome 🍿🍿🍿🥃🥃. 🤣🤣🤣. I hope it doesn’t stop ….free entertainment 🎉🎉🎉