Jazzkapur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: mintyblue

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YLsIcPEWoc&list=RDp1hzIq3b32M&index=4

Raw chemistry

they look so hungry for each other....so in love

What do you guys thinksmiley28

i never ever found any chemistry between ranveer-deepika at all. In Ram-Leela, there was a very lame connection between the characters. I didn't understand how Deepika's character fell so passionately in love with ranveer's character so instantly. Their all conversations were not at all Romantic, they were vulgar. It looked like lust story, not love story. If ranveer would've looked hot in that movie like in ladies vs Ricky Bahl or lootera, then may be i would've enjoyed their lust story but no. Ranveer looks very bad in all his movies with deepika. It feels yuck to watch them Romance. Deepika's chemistry with siddhant is good but her best pairing is with ranbir. They both just being in a same frame are fire
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zilan

Oh hell no

DP's best chemistry is with srk somehow

I personally don't find any of her movies having compelling chemistry

Yet Ranveer wasn't that bad

And this lad was the worst

The ema angle makes it automatically distasteful

Same here. I don’t find her chemistry good with any of her co-stars. Especially with SRK, what an overrated pair smiley14
Zilan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Originally posted by: infinity101

Same here. I don’t find her chemistry good with any of her co-stars. Especially with SRK, what an overrated pair smiley14

overrated toh hai still srk ke sath somehow thik hai cause I think srk can even romance a tree

But from Dp's part I have never felt that she is madly in love or something thus never generates the chemistry it's intended

Banned

[Post Removed]

YAYYYYY...finally Deepu copies Alia in not having chemistry with her own husband...smiley40smiley37

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Mintypie chemistry teacher bnjao miss chandni ki tarha

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hmmm .. couldnt agree less

From the promos, their chemistry looked on fire, but in the movie Siddhant actually let down the movie. Had more expectations from his performance after MC Sher, but it was just not good. And it impacted his chemistry with Deepika as well - the only downside of a very good performance from Deepika

and compare that to Ram-Leela ki chemistry. It was pure fire

1241154 thumbnail

Originally posted by: I_M_SultaN

Mintypie chemistry teacher bnjao miss chandni ki tarha

Aur aap Ram ban jaao.. Chandni ma'am ka student smiley2

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Actually, they have "chemistry", but who of the dislikers would even state a nice thing of an actor/actress they dislike.

Of course, I'm not a so-called 'neutral', I've also my likes and also actors/actresses I'm simply not interested in (no dislike, but no interest).

I don't know if their marriage is a happy one but they don't give me negative vibes when I see them together.

And no about the "chemistry" in Gehrayaan (I second CrimeMasterToto's impression).

Edited by Clochette - 5 months ago
Shirsha thumbnail
Voice of India 2024 Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 5

Horror Heroes

Originally posted by: anna143

nahhh deepu and ran in ram leela were FIRE that was chemistryyy

Exactly!

Word Count: 1