Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 7 months ago

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Zee studios produced Gadar 2, the movie is streaming on Zee 5 and the music distributor is Zee Music.... Just sayingsmiley36

smiley37

Word Count: 1

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Best actor (Popular): Shah Rukh Khan for Jawan and Pathaan

Best actor (Viewer's Choice): Sunny Deol for Gadar 2

How are these two categories different 🤔

relative to the Zee Cine Awards: "popular" is the decision of a small group of jurors from the Hindi filmindustry published on the ZeeCineAward website after getting the poll results and also giving their own input..."Viewer's Choice" is what remains from the public voting when the jurors have given their verdict.

So, this time, SRK got more votes than Sunny which got him - with appreciation from the jurors - the best actor popular award...and Sunny then - quasi as the runner-up - got the best actor Viewer's Choice award before any other actor behind him. (of course, the jury would have the possibility to take one of the lesser voted ones more in consideration than the most voted one...but then the most voted one would get the other award anyways.

Kartik and Ananya had also a good result at the public voting because of a certain movie and they got the performance one - like an encouragement to continue with this kind of effort

So - others than the Filmfare Awards - the Zee Cine Awards rely more on public voting (therefore not the term of "critics choice").

I think, that the public voting is reserved to best film, best actor, best actress...the other awards are determined by the jurors (I know that - e.g. - Anand L. Rai was among them this time).

Edited by Clochette - 7 months ago
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Who said these viewers choice are even legit ?

The viewers choice has been going on for years .. basically they award the extra person they want to award ..
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

The viewers choice has been going on for years .. basically they award the extra person they want to award ..

first time I m seeing a debate about which award matters more .. best actor or the so called made up viewers choice .. do you think sunny Deol will stand a chance against SRK if the results were authentic smiley37
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

What I notice: the winners' list of HT isn't complete...

nice was it debut ? She got two on her mantle now black one ( filmfare) and gold(zee one).

Originally posted by: Clochette

What I notice: the winners' list of HT isn't complete...

yes I don’t think so.

Originally posted by: MrChatVsNorway

just be happy rani is getting them in every show her mantle might not have room. It’s good that others too getting them esp the new gen as it encourages them and I don’t think people’s choice is any lesser then the other categories to me trophy is 🏆!!
Edited by wat_up - 7 months ago
zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

So srk, sunny deol and kartik got awards for their performances, three awards for actors performances smiley36 What is this nonsense?