Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Bloody-Mary

If reddit is a stupid place then why did you believe a random gossip monger's word that Bipasha recommended ksg for fighter?

Reddit is infested with bhosdifer fans who used to ship her with c, wahi anuj and kushal but when all of their ships tanked they retreated 😭😭

Tanuj and Tanya broke up and he dated winget post code M that's why she accompanied him to his every match, held hands and blushed whenever paps used to yell "kya jodi hai" winget is tanuj's lady luck 😭😭

Successful actors don't do sidekick roles thats why wahi did a sidekick role ko vivan in HS4? and winget did love Kiya aur lag gayi 😭😭

Who is Tanuj?

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Tanuj Virwani is Jennifer's costar and rumoured boyfriend.

Anyway everyone please do not discuss Jennifer Tanuj and KSG's personal life here open another topic in the Bollywood forum to discuss their love life.

Edited by priya185 - 8 months ago
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

At first I thought Tanuj was some character in the movie, and I was like did I miss sth? Later I realized it became a winget and ksg fighting thread 😒🤣

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya185

Tanuj Virwani is Jennifer's costar and rumoured boyfriend.

Anyway everyone please do not discuss Jennifer Tanuj and KSG's personal life here open another topic in the Bollywood forum to discuss their love life.

Tell KSG- Jen fans that. They have turned Fighter threads into mud slinging thread.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Tell KSG- Jen fans that. They have turned Fighter threads into mud slinging thread.

My message was for everyone

They can open another topic in the Bollywood forum to discuss dating/love life

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priya185

My message was for everyone

They can open another topic in the Bollywood forum to discuss dating/love life

I hope they open another topic, too much of Vanga and Hrithik is boring now smiley36smiley37

Maroonporsche thumbnail