Did Fighter really underperform because of this VERY reason?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 4 months ago

Bhai internet explorer chala raha hai kiya

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Does box office matter gaurav ? It was high on google trends allegedly

1243752 thumbnail

Fighter didn’t do well cuz it was weak, formulaic, and I don’t know … lazy, perhaps.

Despite all the buzz about Hrithik and Deepika, their chemistry fell flat.

Hrithik thrives with lively, dynamic co-stars, and Deepika clicks with someone like Ranveer or SRK. Together, they were as dull as cardboard siblings on screen.

Surprisingly, the supporting cast, including KSG, brought more energy and spark.

Lastly, Hrithik and Deepika don't have the star power to lift a mediocre movie.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Despite some flaws I liked the movie...

Agree with Hrithik and Deepika not beening a really fitting pairing and the supporting cast shining.

Still - looking at other movies - Fighter belongs to those with the audience's attendance in theatres on the higher side.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The money fighter made at the box office worldwide is the highest grosser film of the year. The film was high budget and overall not a good storyline. Also the styling was not good at all. HR and Dp should've done a romantic comedy or drama instead of action.

forza thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

some samosas are saying its hit are they all over twitter trying to say ita biggest success of the yearsmiley37smiley37smiley37

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Every time I read about this I get second hand embarrassment. Cope karne ke liye kya kya excuses late hain log.

TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Fighter was a bakwas movie. Khatam hone ka nam hi nahi. Bad screenplay, bad acting, & leads looked haggard and tired.

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

When was the last time Bollywood made a decent propaganda movie? It seems like the producers and directors just aren't into it when they try to make these films. Maybe it's government pressure, or maybe they throw in propaganda elements when they know their movie is going to bomb. Hollywood does a much more subtle and nuanced job with their military propaganda. Bollywood's attempts are so blatant it's almost funny. Just look at this trailer – anyone with a pen, paper, and a camera could make a less cringe-worthy movie than this.

Hum do hamare baarah trailer : Release update| Annu kapoor, Hamare 12 trailer, hamare baarah trailer (youtube.com)