Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 months ago

I havn't seen the show but he should've avoided working with that hack Rohit Shetty. His andho me kaana raja phase of being a good action director is long over

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Petrichor80

I am not a Ranbir fan, but I am very supportive of your comments smiley20

Yea i remember you thrashing Animal smiley36smiley36

Originally posted by: Dirdam

He is better than many they support 😂 and at least he doesn't take body doubles like many of their favs for action movies 😂 after all he is an Army man and he born for action just need better scripts and directors to bring his best.

I like his Acton. When you've been an Akshay fan, it's hard to like anyone else's action, but Kudos to Sid... I like his Acton.

I hope he don't do too many Army movies because that was a mistake Akki did with his movies although he had plenty of other different projects.

I loved his Acton in A Gentleman.

He is very dashing, I rem the craze around him when he was first introduced in films.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Oh wow, so he takes his scripts to KJO, and he's turning them into movies with him as the main lead? Talk about being in the ultimate insider club. Outsiders can only dream of that kind of privilege.

He has always been KJO's fav. SOTY was Abhimanyu's story. He got an introduction song which Alia , VD did not. He got big budget 'Brothers' of Karan Malhotra who was fresh off the success of Agneepath. Alia, VD got a romcom by a newbie director. It's just that Dulhania became a success and Brothers flopped. Ittefaq, HTP, Baar baar Dekho are all Dharma co produced. Nothing worked for Sid and neither he got acting accolades . Had Sid's films worked, he would have gotten equal support from KJO like Alia if not more.

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

He has always been KJO's fav. SOTY was Abhimanyu's story. He got an introduction song which Alia , VD did not. He got big budget 'Brothers' of Karan Malhotra who was fresh off the success of Agneepath. Alia, VD got a romcom by a newbie director. It's just that Dulhania became a success and Brothers flopped. Ittefaq, HTP, Baar baar Dekho are all Dharma co produced. Nothing worked for Sid and neither he got acting accolades . Had Sid's films worked, he would have gotten equal support from KJO like Alia if not more.

🤣🤣🤣 He gave brothers to him only after Ek villain success remember that and was a second role! he deserved much better movie than a remake with only 2 weeks of promotions and not even being the lead actor! HTP,BBD,Ittefaq all are very average he never gave him something interesting after Soty!

Shuddhi (was shelved but kjo was ready to cast Varun and alia again here),kalank, dulhania series...are much better and bigger projects but only 1 worked for Varun. He also has his dad,kjo and half of the industry helping him 🙄

Edited by Dirdam - 9 months ago
Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks to the fact that the Batra family and first producer backed him, otherwise he would have also lost this project because Salman wanted to put his brother in law so don't talk to me about Sid privileges! When he has something interesting this star kids try to snatch it!

Screenshot_20240122-092534.jpg

Screenshot_20240122-092507.jpg

Edited by Dirdam - 9 months ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: carisma2

His mission Majnu was good and brothers and A gentleman.

Don't know why people can't see the expressions in him. I see it. smiley27

Brothers was his worst film tbh. Even i couldnt sit through it.smiley36

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Love Legion

Originally posted by: carisma2

That movie of God with Akshaye khanna and Sonakshi was brilliant. His acting was 👏 smiley27

I think youre mixing Thank God with Itefaqsmiley36

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

Brothers was his worst film tbh. Even i couldnt sit through it.smiley36

He was good Okay smiley7

The fights were good too. 👍

And bonus for me was Akki.

Seriously, I think he did really well, his anger, the silence of a person emotionally destroyed which all made sense in the end.

Originally posted by: MochaQueen

I think youre mixing Thank God with Itefaqsmiley36

No ittefaq. He had me almost convinced, I was the killer and he was innocent, and I wasn't even in the damn film!. 😝