Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 months ago

Maybe in the next of Jumani..🀣

Screenshot_20240121-211650.jpg

priyashrvan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Bringing RK in Sid topicπŸ‘πŸ‘ Can't even defend your favourite with his movies or performances??!! Accept it or not RK does acts better than Sid..

On top of that saying Sid won national award since his film won 🀣🀣 Bakwas logic..

Sid does enjoy nepotism advantage without being a nepo kidπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ(I don't even what category name)Kjo does favour him...

Dirdam thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyashrvan

Bringing RK in Sid topicπŸ‘πŸ‘ Can't even defend your favourite with his movies or performances??!! Accept it or not RK does acts better than Sid..

On top of that saying Sid won national award since his film won 🀣🀣 Bakwas logic..

Sid does enjoy nepotism advantage without being a nepo kidπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ(I don't even what category name)Kjo does favour him...

He/She bringed the beauty of Sid so I also can also write about other overrated nepos "beauty" πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ How kjo favour him? pls tell me because after soty he never gave him a decent movie with good directors.

1274961 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dirdam

He/She bringed the beauty of Sid so I also can also write about other overrated nepos "beauty" πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ How kjo favour him? pls tell me because after soty he never gave him a decent movie with good directors.

I am not a Ranbir fan, but I am very supportive of your comments smiley20

priyashrvan thumbnail

He/She was only talking about Sid not other actors.. Can't you defend Sid with his positives??!!

Whether it's a decent movie or not,KJo has given him films... Its just that Sid couldn't give a decent performance...Does an outsider actor gives a script to KJo to produce??!!!!

Dirdam thumbnail

He/She was only talking about Sid not other actors.. Can't you defend Sid with his positives??!!

Whether it's a decent movie or not,KJo has given him films... Its just that Sid couldn't give a decent performance...Does an outsider actor gives a script to KJo to produce??!!!!

Mediocre movies can't work πŸ˜‚ no matter who is the actor! he never gave him something decent after his debut in Soty. And what should he do? leave the project after spending years working on it!? he had no other options than Kjo and at the end it didn't turn out badly for Kjo because thanks to this movie he has gained many Filmfare,Iffa awards and a prestige NA.

priyashrvan thumbnail

Mediocre movies can't work πŸ˜‚ no matter who is the actor! he never gave him something decent after his debut in Soty. And what should he do? leave the project after spending years working on it!? he had no other options than Kjo and at the end it didn't turn out badly for Kjo because thanks to this movie he has gained many Filmfare,Iffa awards and a prestige NA.

To get good work,atleast ACT well in mediocre films ..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

To get good work,atleast ACT well in mediocre films ..

What is this I read he never gave him anything decent. It’s upto the actors to make the movie decent.

priyashrvan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What is this I read he never gave him anything decent. It’s upto the actors to make the movie decent.

Yeah bro.. I don't know why his fans are complaining about that... On top of that mocking other ACTor looks...

423728 thumbnail

Someone please wake me up from my decade-long coma when you figure out the answer.