Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 months ago

Watched it last night. Its def a good one time watch. Biggest plus was all aerial action, it was amazing. Cant believe indian people and Bollywood are not going to gaga over this, those vfx were amazing and exhilarating, kept me edge of my seat. Take a bow Sid and Hrithik. Story line was also some what decent, it didnt feel like Tiger/pathan. Movie never got boring, story kept moving.

Now the negatives. Sorry as a big hrithik and Deepika fan, i was looking forward to having them together but Siddharth didn't develop any story line between them. It was first weird fatal attraction that turned into "love" . It didint help that music was soooo average. I hated how they kept referring to Hrithik as some greek god that any girl would be lucky to have , as if deepika is your average girl. I also think movie solely focused on Hrithik and his character growth and it might have under utilized other actors. Also who r dialogue writers of these movies, lately all dialogues have been shit.

Music needed to be so much better, it was the most basic music for such a big movie. If the music was better and promos were cut better, movie would have done so much better. I still enjoyed it for all the aerial action.

rating 3.5/5

Extra 0.5 point for how hot Hrithik looked smiley42

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Expecting good trend today

Edited by MiVida_Messi - 8 months ago
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

The film has been getting a lot of appreciation from the armed forces personnel.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Guys see, how biased and retarded this BOI is, every day they’re reducing the collections by 5 crore, just so that there ego isn’t hurt and they’ve to give a semi hit tag to the movie. Desperate measures to make the movie a failure. No wonder only bhai fans believe this useless site.

https://x.com/inipunk/status/1754412106735358302?s=46&t=74Fftld4jR1M5tPxEU7sHA

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

The film has been getting a lot of appreciation from the armed forces personnel.

Yes, I feel down the lane people will remember this as Sid Anand’s best work. And also he did it with his own production house, truly an amazing job by the team.