Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

https://x.com/sacnilkentmt/status/1754185049920938275?s=46&t=74Fftld4jR1M5tPxEU7sHA

This guy is under reporting though, it’s around 182 cr today

DushtKanya thumbnail

It's found massive appreciation from the urban pockets, that's why it hasn't crashed fully. Too bad the majority = masses.

Deserves so much more BOwise smiley27 Went again today in a theatre in France and the theatre was packed with laughter, bawling and whistles. Urban appreciation makes absolute sense. They're gonna exceptionally add another show here again because of the reception.

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I finally saw Fighter and it was a good movie. I wouldn't say it was extraordinary, but it was a good timepass. Hrithik was very charismatic and every scene was excellent. His dancing, screen presence, etc. is simply magic. Anil Kapoor was good to. The weakest link was Deepika. She hardly had any scope and seemed fake in this movie. Her chemistry with Hritik is non-existent just as I expected. She is done as a leading lady.

The villain was good to.

Overall, a decent watch.

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

It's found massive appreciation from the urban pockets, that's why it hasn't crashed fully. Too bad the majority = masses.

Deserves so much more BOwise smiley27 Went again today in a theatre in France and the theatre was packed with laughter, bawling and whistles. Urban appreciation makes absolute sense. They're gonna exceptionally add another show here again because of the reception.

What did Deepika do in this movie? She hardly deserves any credit.

Her scenes were mechanical. When her parents came to see her, I didn't feel any emotion.
Or when she tells Hrithik to stay for her, that was so laughable. I think this is her last movie as a credible leading lady.

Siddharth wasted her. Hrithik was wow in this movie, his dancing and acting are effortless. He doesn't need to prove anything!

smiley41

Edited by fazgostoso - 8 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Fighter is written by an ex Air Force Officer.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C26qRjHt3tY/?igsh=Ynl3bDl2eDRyeTh2

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

May be that is why it had depth and audience loved it, nothing looked artificial or show offy