Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 months ago

Originally posted by: Terenaina

It's not about pro-pak for me, I am just sick and tired of the people of my religion getting attacked by the world in real life that I am trying to escape real life to watch movies. Before when movies attacked us I did not care but now the world is attacking us so I have to care on the films because films help me escape the horrible reality I am in. It is a fantasy world. With that being said, I wanted this film to be blockbuster movie because of HR DP, I love them. And even though it's high budget movie, hopefully the film does reach that statues of a blockbuster. Earning more than 250 cr. is the BEST. Star power and superstars HR DP.

No, religion is attacked in the movie, please try not being spreading misinformation

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is what happens when actually 90% of the mass centers don’t show up and the movie still avoids the flop tag smiley36

https://x.com/himeshmankad/status/1753807287461056668?s=46&t=74Fftld4jR1M5tPxEU7sHA

Banned

[Post Removed]

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Aish1989

Looks like lifetime will be around 180 Cr. Pretty shocking as the narrative was big scale/action films can easily work.

Well, bad script and horrible heroine can't save a crappy movie.

Edited by fazgostoso - 8 months ago
1278807 thumbnail

170-186 max lifetime