Frequent Posters

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

GetsCinema

@GetsCinema

·

13h

#Fighter Enters into 250 Crores One Man Show #HrithikRoshan𓃵 ah Content and Talk Ee Collections Chala Better

BewareOfKSGIAN2.0 (Shriya)

@Sgksg3

·

Feb 1

Bollywood has become too much pro-p*kistani that a movie whose WW business is250cr+ in 1wk is being called flop .Thats what we call as joke of millennium.Saw it today again fr nth number of time and still the whistles and claps in theatre is nonstop #Fighter is a blockbuster

maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Real Box officeâ„¢

@Real_Box_0ffice

·

47m

#Fighter overseas is strong. Big numbers expected on the 2nd weekend. #HrithikRoshan

Ravi

@MCT_2014

·

37m

#Fighter Chennai, hydrabad & Bengaluru are getting sold out. Huge response on second weekend , people are underreporting the collections but the bms can not lie. #HrithikRoshan #DeepikaPadukone

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Just finished watching it

Quick review: Absolutely loved it. Can't believe this is supposedly underperforming. That is such bs

Banned

[Post Removed]

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

on friday film collected 5.5 crore, making india collections 145 crore, the budget is being said to be between 250 - 300 crores, the collections in india are too low for a film like this.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: maha15

GetsCinema

@GetsCinema

·

13h

#Fighter Enters into 250 Crores One Man Show #HrithikRoshan𓃵 ah Content and Talk Ee Collections Chala Better

BewareOfKSGIAN2.0 (Shriya)

@Sgksg3

·

Feb 1

Bollywood has become too much pro-p*kistani that a movie whose WW business is250cr+ in 1wk is being called flop .Thats what we call as joke of millennium.Saw it today again fr nth number of time and still the whistles and claps in theatre is nonstop #Fighter is a blockbuster

It's not about pro-pak for me, I am just sick and tired of the people of my religion getting attacked by the world in real life that I am trying to escape real life to watch movies. Before when movies attacked us I did not care but now the world is attacking us so I have to care on the films because films help me escape the horrible reality I am in. It is a fantasy world. With that being said, I wanted this film to be blockbuster movie because of HR DP, I love them. And even though it's high budget movie, hopefully the film does reach that statues of a blockbuster. Earning more than 250 cr. is the BEST. Star power and superstars HR DP.
Maroonporsche thumbnail
MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Just finished watching it

Quick review: Absolutely loved it. Can't believe this is supposedly underperforming. That is such bs

Yes. I think 95% of us who watched it has the same question smiley36