Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 months ago

KRK gives reasons as to why the movie flopped:

Reason 1: The Trailer was not good

Reason 2: The story is not relatable to Indians, as airforce is not popular in india?

Reason 3: Educated people are not watching as the script isn't new or stimulating, as pak vs india has been done to death

Reason 4: the ending is obvious, the script is obvious

Reason 5: People don't like Hrithik with Saba?smiley37

Reason 6: Hrithik is not popular in small cities, Hrithiks' movies are only capable of doing around 100 crores of business, Hrithik is not A grade superstar but B grade superstarsmiley37 Hrithik is a confused actor, Hrithik is the kind of person who can quit a movie just a day before it's shoot. Hrithik is the only bollywood actor who does not know how to read or write hindismiley3he doesn't watch hindi movies, but still believes he is a genius. He believes he can write scripts, direct, act etc. and no one has has much knowledge as him! This is the reason why he chooses only 1 good film out of 10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i3JQihsOUQ

Edited by BBOTT - 8 months ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Real Box office reposted

Real Box office

@Real_Box_0ffice

·

12h

Karan johar likes negative tweets relating to #Fighter . He is always the first to spread negativity towards @iHrithik

movies.

maha15 thumbnail

Gaurav Fighter

@GauravHrithiks

·

27m

114.22k tickets booked in last 24 hrs Jabki working day tha tuesday ko aise hi jaate raho #Fighter keep going.

maha15 thumbnail

Hrithik roshan FC of North India

@HrithikNorth

·

13s

#fighter is on a riot in canada today. Almost all cineplex theatre chains are running at 90% occupancy Some evening shows are houseful in advance.. Insane 🔥🔥Big Boxoffice number for today. @justSidAnand

@iHrithik

IMAX 3D, VIP 4D and 2D are almost full

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BBOTT

KRK gives reasons as to why the movie flopped:

Reason 1: The Trailer was not good

Reason 2: The story is not relatable to Indians, as airforce is not popular in india?

Reason 3: Educated people are not watching as the script isn't new or stimulating, as pak vs india has been done to death

Reason 4: the ending is obvious, the script is obvious

Reason 5: People don't like Hrithik with Saba?smiley37

Reason 6: Hrithik is not popular in small cities, Hrithiks' movies are only capable of doing around 100 crores of business, Hrithik is not A grade superstar but B grade superstarsmiley37 Hrithik is a confused actor, Hrithik is the kind of person who can quit a movie just a day before it's shoot. Hrithik is the only bollywood actor who does not know how to read or write hindismiley3he doesn't watch hindi movies, but still believes he is a genius. He believes he can write scripts, direct, act etc. and no one has has much knowledge as him! This is the reason why he chooses only 1 good film out of 10.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5i3JQihsOUQ

Hrithik is literally the only big star who puts up his reviews about so many Hindi films on Twitter. Bollywood twitter hence calls him Critic Roshan. Well I do not expect KRK to make sense though.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Just came back, I’ll write my detailed review tomorrow but can’t stop myself from thinking that what is this movie, it was an amazing experience. I was almost in tears for 2-3 sequences, the songs looked amazing, Hrithik Roshan, you should not be fooled by box office numbers, such characters need you, this was a brilliant performance, the character had everything we want to see in a hero who’s not larger than life, an amazing supporting cast, and extremely well made action sequences. Story is gripping and beautiful locations. One of the best films of Hrithik. Too bad it underperformed but after watching it I don’t have any regrets and no more disappointment over the collections, do hell with the box office.

I just want to say, Hrithik Roshan is truly the only actor with so much screen presence and grace, the man, the myth, the absolute Greek god. smiley27